Why is she such a lunkhead?

why is she such a lunkhead?

Attached: clover.png (580x544, 188.21K)

Somebody post it

post what? i haven't had internet for 3 days

We need to gather unsuspecting victims ,first.

Furious, Clover tears off her skirt and loincloth, which is stained brown. She stands
astride you so you can see her unshaven crotch. Through the hair, her asshole
contracts and releases a monumental, sloppy fart, the hot gas blowing on your face.
You cough, your mouth wide open, and as Clover's angry belly gurgles menacingly,
you realize your mistake.
PFFFFLLLLLFRPRRRRRRURRRP!!
A hot stream of runny shit pours like a waterfall from Clover's twitching asshole
directly into your mouth. You gag but from this position you can't resist the unstoppable flow of liquid shit.
As the foul, lumpy diarrhea fills your mouth and overflows to dribble down your cheeks and into your nose,
you swallow instinctually, tasting the undigested remains of Clover's poor diet, hot bitter chunks slowly
sliding down your gullet as your eyes water. Clover moans and clenches her asshole, spurts of fluid poop
splattering over your eyelids, pooling under your head. The rotten stench and squishy, runny texture of
Clover's diarrhea consume your senses as she sprays you with the vile fluids that have built up in her
gassy, farty digestion all day, like a disgusting secret concealed by her lithe and slender body.
As the last chunks of shit drop on your face, Clover wipes her ass on your chest as if marking you with her
aroma, then pulls her clothes back on to go out looking for some fun now that her bellyache is better.
Alone and incapacitated, with a shit-caked face, you contemplate the gift of Clover's hot, bitter diarrhea.

Attached: I only saved the text.jpg (249x234, 6.74K)

Why did you have to make me relive this again? Why?

Attached: nooooo.jpg (600x407, 60.88K)

what

Attached: wtfsnow.png (1180x1156, 1.21M)

So, Clover has returned to torment us once again.

Thanks. Now I'm hungry

Yummy in my tummyjk0nj

Nice captcha

Attached: 1394090200433.jpg (520x678, 68.75K)

......So who wants chilli?

Yes. Suffer. The shit of Clover will haunt you for the rest of your days.

Hot.

>Clover
Isn't it obvious? It's how TPCI sees Any Forums

Imagine if she does that after eating a triple portion of spicy chipotle

Attached: 1506326659_preview_Без названия.png (512x512, 110.88K)

I really wish this post didn’t exist.

NUT

Taco Bell though

You're fucking disgusting.

Clover shouldn't be within 5 feet of any Taco Bell food.

Not the first time I have seen this, but thanks a lot now I can never appreciate her again, even Candice is now indirectly ruined because of this fucking pasta.