Bored yet?

bored yet?

Attached: index.jpg (176x286, 13.02K)

Didn’t play it

Not a bit! This game keeps being entertaining.

No actually, the alpha hordes and the new battles and the arceus challenge are so fun.

100h in and I still have fun. Especialy making cool pictures

Attached: Cute family.jpg (1280x720, 173.96K)

I'm actually pretty sad because I don't have time to play, im at 90+h and still have to play the update, how it is fellow anons?

I mean as much as when I finish a Pokémon game yeah
wish it didn't ditch PvP for action order shit though desu~

Opposite actually first game since Sun and Moon where I haven't just gotten bored and stopped part way through

No, still haven't caught Tornadus/Thunderous or Enamourus or fought God (or even sated my shiny-hunter's instinct).
Gonna be a while yet before I cast this aside.

Very solid, mr cool numbers.
I am sad the outbrakes resets are gone but Massive outbreaks are fun and even chalangeing

Fuck, I didn't realise how adorable Cranidos was in Legends (the only one I found in a distortion, I didn't have time to look at as an alpha had aggroed on me).

I picked it up today, been swamped with work. I'm thinking of going with Rowlet since I wanna use Basculegion for water.

Sun and Moon included in the ones you got bored and stopped part way through, r-right?

>even chalangeing
I got wrecked by three alpha carnivines which all attacked me at once last night. 10/10, fuck carnivines tho.

>chalangeing
Challenging is a big word but let's say they do help the gameplay to be... you know, actual gameplay ^^"

>See Abomasnow outbreak
>Oh cool I have my 80lvl Thyplo so I should be ok
>FUcking Blizzards everywhere so hard to dodge
>Homeing Energyballs
>Throw Thyplo
>Gets wreckd because 4 abomasnows are no joke even if I can KO them one by one

This game made me like Pokemon more because they are finally hazardrous.

Got bored but stuck it out to the end due to having nothing better at the time and at the time having got back into the franchise after a hiatus

Ok, same happened to me, gotcha

Have been. The gameplay loop is too slow for my tastes, and the story went on far longer than it needed. The battle system is also somewhat frustrating in that having a pokemon faint is often an inevitability. The strong/agile system never seems to offer me as many opportunities to attack twice as my opponent; seems like the system dumbs everything down to needing pokemon that are both strong and fast. It’s also weird when a move that would ordinarily easily knock out an opponent (in any other pokemon game) fails to do so, while an alpha 20 levels below you can still potentially one shot your pokemon.

>seems like the system dumbs everything down to needing pokemon that are both strong and fast.
Get a fucking Snorlax and use grit items

I’ve been using them. My main team have all of their useful stats above lv 3 (best stats above lv 6). I managed to beat everyone during the dialga/palkia segment without any trouble, but it was annoying having to watch a full health pokemon get bodied by the opponent’s switch in while having no way to stop it.

>The strong/agile system never seems to offer me as many opportunities to attack twice as my opponent
because your opponents use shit like quick attack, bulldoze and bullet punch
this isn't mainline, priority moves are broken. I can get two turns in a row guaranteed with braviary's esper wing, three if it's a very slow mon. the system works decently if you bother to experiment

>The gameplay loop is too slow
lol how fast do you want it to be at this point, fucking Kingdom Hearts?
>The battle system is shit
YES. we know. it's THE thing this board doesn't want Gen 9 to have.

Can I catch every Pokemon in the dex here or do I need some gay giveaways?

no you don't get it
Agile Style is actually retarded, and straight-up doesn't work as it should
Instead of moving your action order up, IT MOVES THE OPPONENT'S DOWN.
and only one of them. so that you get fucked by the Alpha hoards really easily.
It also means that when any of the opponent Pokémon uses Agile Style, it will often give a bonus turn to EVERY opponent.

You can catch everything except Shaymin and Darkrai which need you to have the other games in order to unlock the ingame event

>alpha hordes
you're meant to backstrike to engage them separately
1 v 3 battles are not great though I'll give you that

That's fine then, thank you user.

>you're meant to backstrike to engage them separately
yep that's what I usually do
But yeah 1v3 battles usually work like shit because of the action order bullcrap