I don’t remember going to the aquarium in Pokémon black and white. It’s looks so comfy!

I don’t remember going to the aquarium in Pokémon black and white. It’s looks so comfy!

Attached: 3F67AB18-D203-4D56-8CEE-412163723059.gif (500x375, 482.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jD38Fe9mwa8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Imagine if the glasses broke

too bad it happens to be in a below average game

>I don’t remember going to the aquarium in Pokémon black and white.
>Humilau City (aka discount Pacifidlog) and Marine Tube were added to Unova in BW2
Are you retarded?

i only discovered years after release how many neat areas there were stowed away in BW2, they might not be anything significant but these are super appreciated in retrospect

Attached: 28-alley.png (256x192, 22.19K)

>aka discount Pacifidlog
i kneel to the new king of retards

Attached: 25.png (360x518, 12.3K)

I didn’t play bw2 much. Probably like 20 minutes? I’m not sure where it is in the original.

WHAT THE FUCK IVE NEVER BEEN THERE UNIRONICALLY BRB

Is it only in BW2.. maybe that’s why I never come across it.

Feel sad that I'll never be able to visit Unity Tower because I never knew about it Geonet back when the DS still had Wifi.

Yes. Humilau has the old hag who wants you to walk her Mienfoo but doesn't let you leave the house. Basically a middle finger from GameFreak saying they could've easily implemented walking Pokemon in Gen 5 but intentionally didn't, whereas Pacifidlog has the based NPC who asks you whether you're from yes or no.

How do you go down these stairs in Liberty Garden or is it for aesthetic purposes only?

Attached: 894FE088-1AD7-448E-A5AA-7F839673D3BD.jpg (750x560, 377.91K)

You can't get there since it's March, which is Autumn in BW/BW2, and it can only be reached in Spring (January, May, September) or Summer (March, July, November).
youtube.com/watch?v=jD38Fe9mwa8

It's clear that they wanted BW and BW2 to be a new direction for the series and a testing ground for all the shit they wanted to bring into the games. But instead neither sold how they wanted and it was right back to traditional games with Gen 6

What the fuck went wrong with nu-pokemon?

Attached: 1639022228028.png (1077x2701, 630.38K)

>49887176
fuck off, we're finally having a good thread on this godforsaken board

The actual comparison should be with Abyssal Ruins, troll. And it makes sense that Hoenn would have more dive spots since it has way more water routes.

>haha le .gif of le ugly looking gen 5 screenshot while I pretend it looks good because I have low standards!
>good thread

You're not commenting on this thread to contribute in any meaningful away. You're here to troll and farm (You)s.

>49887176
These are not equivalents, but you know that don't you?

>You're not commenting on this thread to contribute in any meaningful away
Give an example of contributing to this thread in a meaningful way.

Hop on fan servers user

>These are not equivalents
Of course they're not. One is high quality and one is low quality. That's what the image is demonstrating.

something like these

Oh, so "game good" is contributing to the thread and "game bad" isn't contributing to the thread? Why?

Don't you guys ever get tired of bitching about the past? B2W2 have already come out. No amount of seethe is going to change anything about them. Hold your spiteful tongue for once, cretins, and let niggas enjoy things they are passionate about

Attached: 1645669851667.png (470x531, 307.93K)

because it has nothing to do with comfyness. post some comfy places instead of throwing shit about generations of a japanese children's game

Nta but it's more like "I enjoyed this part of the game" is contributing and "REEEEEEE IT'S ACTUALLY BAD BECAUSE IT'S NOT A MASSIVE UNDER WATER AREA LIKE IN GEN 3" *Ignores abyssal ruins* isn't