I’m losing my shit, I really need to see gmt doing well or else I’m going to end up killing myself

I’m losing my shit, I really need to see gmt doing well or else I’m going to end up killing myself

Attached: 1639665109545.jpg (400x397, 53.86K)

>I’m losing my shit
who cares? just cope or kys

>I really need to see gmt doing well or else I’m going to end up killing myself
GMT is doing well rn dude

based
cringe

a green chart doesn't mean it's a good chart.

GMT is doing it well, OP... Look at the charts wtf

man if only this thing wasn't such a massive fucking disappointment and hadn't rugged then more people would actually take it seriously ffs

ZOOM. THE FUCK. OUT. FAGGOT.

zoom out, 4 usd in the past, now 0.7 lmao

I don't know if you've noticed jeet but Any Forums is dead right now and your "active" threads stand out way too much. No one's gonna buy your shitty bags

can't have good web 3 apps m8, that's just a fact

>I’m going to end up killing myself
do it, come on. do it.

Attached: 1602984785938.jpg (540x675, 154.11K)

I'm fucking retarded, meant to reply this nigger here

See what I mean? If this was a genuine thread maybe 1 post would have popped up before I finished my reply

>No one's gonna buy your shitty bags
nobody is going to buy anybody's shitty bags, the market is fucked. Any Forums is currently a fucking joke where they post all kinds of stupid nonsense. precious metals and what else? link?

LMAOOOOO

kek

>implying anyone here is actually expecting this shitcoin to do well
>he doesn't know that he's replying to an automated spambot
Man the newfags out themselves so easily these days. They're unable to recognize obvious bot posts

No one gives a single fuck fag

just install 4chanx and filter the shitcoin. it's obvious that jannies don't really care anyways, they have left the board to rotten

Kill yourself OP please

What do you mean? That you're a democrat, you have a diet based on onions and you have an onlyfans where you stuck any phallic-looking object up your ass?

hang in there my dude
the market will recover
you gotta stick around till then