Stepn is only available for android and iph*ne zoomer scum

>stepn is only available for android and iph*ne zoomer scum
What about laptops i can move around with a laptop in my backpack??? Retarded i hope they sink

Attached: 1603982738492.jpg (463x281, 49K)

you have got to be fucking kidding me if you think anyone would unironically do something like this, ever. you must be the most fucking retarded nigger I have ever seen

Fuck off OP

>stepn is only available for android and iph*ne zoomer scum
So it's elitist bullshit?

Okay and how the fuck is your laptop gonna track your movement if, I'm assuming, it's going to be in sleep mode? Whenever you're carrying a laptop, you HAVE to close them or else it won't fit in your backpack.

>What about laptops i can move around with a laptop in my backpack???
It would make sense, does your laptop have a GPS system?

not necessarily elitist bullshit but rather it's just the most unneeded piece of shit ever made.

If you wanna get Any Forums then just do it simply because you wanna look better and feel better. Not because of some shitty app lol

the vast majority of laptops have GPS

KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT

There are several cell phone emulators such as bluestack, it makes sense.

>why can't I make $3/day walking with my Bangladeshi off brand phone?

>his laptop has windows installed (botnet that tracks your movement) instead of linux which actually respects his privacy
you faggots only do this to yourselves

Attached: 1496990996508.png (554x400, 64.85K)

who fucking cares lol

Attached: 1602938493842.jpg (500x269, 27.28K)

Anyone with half a brain must have filtered this absolute shitcoin already. You are a brainlet if you think anyone is gonna buy your bags OP

topkek

>berserk is comin' back
Based

Imagine running with a backpack and weight on your back.

Ah, a fellow I see

I'd be more scared to go through a shithole neighborhood and get my laptop stolen

its ultrakill time