So I've been living off grid for a while now. Built a country style small house with the help of a Timburr...

So I've been living off grid for a while now. Built a country style small house with the help of a Timburr, got a Tropius I get bananas from, made a garden for vegetables, dug a well, got a few Taurus and Miltank for meat and milk and my Electabuzz charges my big batteries now and then.
So far so good, but I'm afraid the cunts from the council come knocking to my door to pay taxes or because for some stupid reason I can't use pokémon to self sustain. Do any of you know if there's any laws that dictate I can't do any of this, or am I good?

Attached: .png (1485x1000, 2.97M)

if you're near the coast catch a slowpoke or something, you can probably use amnesia to just wipe their memories
inkay/malamar also work fine just be careful, they can be tougher to handle

Fill your yard with anti personel land mines, for the NAP must not be allowed to be violated.

That's actually not a bad idea. I do live 5 minutes from the sea, so I'll see if there's some tomorrow.
I'm not trying to kill anyone. I just want to live in peace away from everyone.

>I'm not trying to kill anyone
Just throw up a bunch of "warning mines!" Signs all over the place then, its your Arceus given right afterall

>you can probably use amnesia to just wipe their memories
amnesia only affects the user, dipshit

The only thing I can see them taking issue with is if you don't own the land you are on, and someone wants to make a route though it or something. Also, if you are near any routes, ether lock your doors or be prepared to have Pokemon trainers just walk right into your house, even in the dead of night. You could put a sign up, but some trainers can't read.

The farming of Pokemon does require a license and for the Pokemon to fail an intelligence test, which is almost a given with Taurus but I can see this being the area where they really come down on you if they find out about it. Also, if you DO manage to get unlucky enough to get a Miltank smart enough to stage an escape, they will sometimes go the authorities.

And a suggestion: you may want to get a medical Pokemon for full self-sustain, something with Wish or Healing Pulse. Miltank milk is great, but a Chansey is even better because you also get the eggs which are very healthy and can even heal things like broken legs. You'll never have to go to a center or hospital again.

TL:DR watch out for nosy trainers and don't let them find out about the farm (or get a Pokemon farming license) and you should be good.

Thanks man. I'll pass the license. I think that if I remain silent then the probability of them finding me is way less. I do not own the land, but the law states that if you build on some land, if no one complains in the space of 10 years, it's yours to keep.
I'll look out for a Chansey, but they're quite rare around here for some reason.

Where'd you get the glass from. How are you posting on Any Forums, no one on the internet is off the grid.

I bought it with the money I saved up from when I worked.
As I said before, my Electabuzz charges the batteries, which enables me to have electricity.

Dumbass missing my point, you aren't off the grid, you're fully in the system and you're just pretending you aren't and co planning with playing ignorant caught up to you.

Just because I'm posting on a Sewadle basket weaving forum doesn't mean I'm not off the grid, you Slowpoke.

Having income, internet, and a modern tracable device does you fucking moron. Fucking zoomers want their cottagecore dream and have no clue what it means to actually do it. All you actually want it a nice house with a view, and none of the commitments that come with living off grid. You are on grid, and you're a fucking idiot for being surprised you got gman'd.

>you're just pretending
How could you possibly think this? This is a serious thread for real life conversation.

Now OP, are you training your Pokémon for combat as well? That's very important if you're living in the boonies, not just to stave off human threats but also those of wild Pokémon. Depending on where you live, there might be some right ornery species living near you that see your housing as intruding on their turf.
Humanoid Pokémon can also be of quite some help with actual work, too. My grandpa used to have a heap of Machokes helping out with his farm, they love the exercise

Just ignore him, I'll do the same.
I've been thinking about getting a Mr Mime and have him cover the surroundings with his invisible walls. That way we still get sunlight, can see what's outside, but are still protected.

Without a doubt, there is a gardevoir tied up in this man's basement.

Kek are you the same user who said Ditto should use transform to change the Trainer's appearance?

OP has a Timburr according to their first post.

Another one of the reasons it is good to have a healing Pokemon, Miltank Milk is great but you still can't go all out in training unless you are ether willing to use a Pokemon center, have some very high quality potions, or have something like Healing Pulse or Chansey eggs.

Maybe OP just has temporary access to the Internet from some other source? They didn't mention having a Porygon or Rotom, so this is a point.

This is a good idea, though they do require maintenance, even walls from a very skilled Mr.Mime only last 50 days at most.

I'd hope not! That is the type of thing that will really drive the ire of trainers, which I needn't remind you have perhaps more law-enforcement rights than they should. That is a good way to never see sunlight again.

Would that work? Sounds very uncomfortable.

Why would you think that? I don't have one nor do I need one.
>Maybe OP just has temporary access to the Internet from some other source?
I simply got a prepaid SIM from the supermarket and put it on a hotspot device.

>I do not own the land, but the law states that if you build on some land, if no one complains in the space of 10 years, it's yours to keep.
You might wanna read the fine print on your local squatting laws. Around here, you still have to pay taxes on the land during that 10 years if you want to eventually declare ownership.

How does it feel to be living my dream?