What are some autistic things you do in your playthroughs? Pic related. It took me days to get this trainer id

What are some autistic things you do in your playthroughs? Pic related. It took me days to get this trainer id

Attached: okm.png (964x1289, 2.24M)

i always save in pokemon centers b4 i turn off my game so my player can be safe

>I need to let all of my Pokémon get a win against at least one Gym Leader’s ace and everyone needs to contribute to the Champion battle. My starter always fights the rival’s and the Champion’s ace.
>I prefer 3 stage Pokémon so they can evolve at a steady pace.

Attached: 6D71AE5E-E696-4F4B-8AB2-0BF558F411A2.jpg (900x891, 127.81K)

I play the same way ever team member needs to win against one of the champions pokemon

all masculine pokemon NEED to be male and all feminine pokemon NEED to be female

Nicknaming your Pokémon is worse than soft resetting for an ID. At least your Croconaw is proud of its power.

My team's levels should be around the same, I don't like to overlevel, even when using shitmons

You’re based then

>My starter always fights the rival’s
Yep.

>Proud of its power

Attached: 1578580152930.jpg (750x553, 39.18K)

i care about natures

Reset my id until I get the number that match the generation/region I play, for example I want a trainer id that starts with number 2 when playing in johto region.

My final team always has a set order, usually noted by markings and determined either by order obtained or by mere aesthetics. In most cases I don't mind if they're mixed around in my party for training purposes, but when I put them in the box, I like them being in their proper order. They also need to be in their proper order when being registered in the Hall of Fame, even if my lead Pokemon has a disadvantage to the Champion's lead Pokemon.

this but if it doesn't happen in-game, I change the lore in my head so that it happened that way. Example - pokemon A carries 90% of the battle, Pokemon B only comes in for 1 attack -- I change my headcanon lore so that one attack was what won me the battle.

Also I try to time evolutions to be right before or right after an important gym battle and will change my headcanon lore so that pokemon evolves DURING battle to get through a dangerous moment. each playthrough is an anime in my head

all feminine pokemon NEED to be male and all masculine pokemon NEED to be female

does always going with the canon name for the protag & rival count? i always felt it was weird when i used my screen name or my real name for the protag so eventually i started going by whats official instead

I do this but extremely autisticly.
>My party must be organised in the order that I caught them
>They must all be exactly the same level at all times
>When my starter levels up, I move them to the back slot of my party by switching them one by one with the next Pokémon in line so that they all "move up"
>Now my second-caught Pokémon is in the first slot, third-caught in the second slot etc.
>Repeat this until my starter reaches the first slot again
>I always try to only use the first slot Pokémon in battle, to avoid my party levelling up in the wrong order
>This leads to me losing many battles due to bad matchups
I don't really know what's wrong with me.

Some other autistic things I do:
>I plan out my teams sometimes months in advance, slowly changing it until I'm 100% satisfied, then I can begin my playthrough
>Must nickname all my Pokémon, and their nicknames are planned out in advance too, and the nicknames must be unique and properly thought out
>Plan out the final movesets of all my Pokémon, and note down when and where I can get them
>No repeating types, no exceptions
>No legendaries or mythicals
>Must use a starter, even if it's not from the region of the game, in which case I will edit the ROM to have my starter trio of choice
>No repeating or similar colours
>No repeating or similar "species" e.g. no 2 bear Pokémon or no Trubbish and Grimer on the same team etc.
>No similar types e.g. Bug and Grass, Water and Ice, Rock and Ground unless it's one Pokémon that has both types
>Must have 3 males and 3 females, or 3 males, 2 females and one ungendered, or 2 males, 3 females and one ungendered, and the genders must fit the Pokémon as closely as possible
>Must have 3 dual types and 3 mono types
>If it's a first playthrough of a new Gen, I must use the regional bird
>Must battle every optional trainer
>If the game is Gen 3 and below, trainer name must be in all caps
>If the game is Gen 4 and below, Pokémon nicknames must be in all caps
>The movesets of my Pokémon must follow this layout:
STAB 1 | STAB 2
COVERAGE 1 | STATUS/COVERAGE 2
>When doing an important battle e.g. Gym, Elite 4, Team Boss, Champ etc. I must be sitting comfortably and have the music playing
>All Pokémon must be in regular Pokéballs, even Safari Zone exclusives, who must be bred so that they are in regular balls, the only exception to this is Ultra Beasts, who must be in Beast Balls
>Use markings on my team, to denote their gender and party order
>Only Pokémon I'm allowed to catch in the main story is the six for my team and the box legendary, and any gift Pokémon
I wish I wasn't like this, but here I am.

For post game stuff or second playthroughs i make sure the members of my team come from the right region for example

>If i wanna use a bulbasaur it has to come from kanto, VC kanto if it's possible in the game im playing
>If i wanna use alolan marowak it has to come from alola
>if i wanna use ambipom then it has to come from johto because aipom is a johto pokemon

Now hisui bring a bit of an issue thanks to kleavor and ursaluna, i am hoping when home updates i can bring a VC syther and ursaring from VC but if that's not possible i guess i'll just get an alpha because alphas are exclusive to hisui on the other hand if i can transfer stuff to legends it might feel a bit weird to have a kleavor from kanto because hisui is the older region but i'll worry about it until i actually get to do it

Attached: 1200px-Kleavor.png (1200x1108, 577.07K)

i'll trade the 3 starters to one file and they are all that i use

show example of team please. including nicknames

Attached: 16467657944022833911500738131048.jpg (4032x1908, 2.73M)

These are not autistic.

>censoring your name

Attached: c22.png (559x676, 78.96K)

>For post game stuff or second playthroughs i make sure the members of my team come from the right region for example
You mean "right generation"

thanks, it was an interesting read.

yes. cry more unovacuck.

How did you also get an adamant and female starter as well? Did you reset for that separately or just got really lucky?

I get what you are trying to say user but in some cases i can't say right generation, let's say i want a dratini in my team for pokemon white, my only option is to get it from FRLG which is a gen 3 game

>I change the lore in my head so that it happened that way

ouch, that is hardc0re

Attached: 1610920646359.jpg (250x202, 7.84K)