Will it be an comft open world filled with content like zelda or xenoblade

will it be an comft open world filled with content like zelda or xenoblade
or will it be an empty grassland with thin trees and patches of grass like sword shield and legends arceus?

Attached: Schermafbeelding 2022-03-08 om 17.00.30.png (1580x744, 1.53M)

The latter

It'll be the Wild Area, but way bigger, and sometimes a PokeCenter/Mart around.

>botw
>filled with content
lol

What content did xenoblade or even botw have in the open world beyond the shrines which were pocket dimensions detached from the actual world?

Honestly I've been waiting to see for YEARS if pokemon will ever announce something like an MMO, a pokemon MMO with like 6 move movesets and live combat would be one of the sickest games ever released by the pokemon company

uuuummmm botw overworld had horses and uuuuuhhh weapons that break easily and uuuhhhh bokoblin camps and uuuuhhhhhhhh and guardians yeah

millions collectables
monsters
hidden chests
koroks
secrets under water
quests
horses
lynels
stalhorses
shield surfing

i could go on, but you'll get the point

Aren’t lynels monsters? And stalhorses are horses. Why’d you list them separately?

legends already has more than half of those

It at least has lore implications and exploration of Hyrule, which is more than Pokemon has.

legends has nothing except for wandering pokemon, the map is TINY as well

it has millions collectables
monsters (pokemon)
koroks (spiritomb whisps)

the only thing missing from that list is hidden chests, but those are a staple of zelda and not pokemon
quests
horses (ridable pokemon)
lynels (alpha/noble pokemon)

>hidden chests aren't a stable of Pokémon

Think about what you just said.

Legends does have hidden chests, boxes, and items.

show me any hidden chest on any pokemon game, go on, ill be waiting

also i said staple, not stable, you illiterate mobile shitposter

You mean exploration? What the hell kind of content are you guys referring to when talking about xenoblade and Zelda’s open world? I feel like we all played a different game

Not him, but they don't count as normal monsters. They're classified as seperate objectives for 100% completion.
You can also cut grass, trees, break rocks, burn all kinds of things, kill in inventive ways like shooting things with stasis and so on.

yeah well, the map is tiny

hahaha

Why do you ask when you already know the answer?

It'll have Pokemons and Items, which are 99% of the exploration rewards in previous games, so I don't know why you people pretend those things aren't content now