Hey, this is a trap, right? I should definitely just go for the wagie associate position, correct?

Hey, this is a trap, right? I should definitely just go for the wagie associate position, correct?

Attached: Screenshot_20220621-185101_Messages.jpg (663x1130, 263.31K)

only take the supervisor position if there's an increase in pay.

they want someone to shit on and blame and make work extra hours when nobody else wants too (holidays, weekends, etc).\

do not accept supervisor if it only pays $0.50 more, it should pay atleast 50% more.

if $$ is the same then yes. if not it's up to you

Only if it pays above $20 for the shift management position. That's a lot of bitch work and waiting, also if any calls out you are giga fucked.

.t former wholefoods shift manager, don't do it.

>shift supervisor
>"me or my assistant manager"
I'm guessing they're looking for some dork to offload all their shitty tasks to, like opening and closing, while paying them slightly above the other wagies

Is it ace? I'm trying to think of other businesses with names that short. I went into ace hardware today and was blown away by all the pretty young lasses working wagie positions are they there for me to fuck?

anyone else know some good wagie places to apply with plenty of women?

im a neet but could really use a part time gig to stay social (aka get a girlfriend)

This was my thought, too. What are the chances they'd let me be demoted if I took the supervisor position and didn't like it? Would I just have to quit?

Lol wonderful this nigger is about to have you doing openings and closes and they’re going to punt all their bull shit on to you

Clothing stores--i was the only straight guy employee back then. Better be fit though nigga

Attached: 1655806617608.png (720x720, 515.61K)

you need like double what your wagies will be making to want to even do that shit. lmao

Restaurants but working with women is fucking horrible although I guess If you’re not in a supervisory role it doesn’t actually matter

>What are the chances they'd let me be demoted if I took the supervisor position and didn't like it? Would I just have to quit?
when companies pull this shit and the straight white male starts acting up, they usually go for false allegations of sexual harassment/misconduct, or just dump an ever-increasing mountain of bullshit on you until you quit or kill yourself

You don’t want to do it man. If it was a good deal they wouldn’t be trying the ole bait n switch on you

>what happened to the previous shift manager?
>did this position upon up after I submitted my initial application?

i didn't notice that; fucking this
they want you to be a wagie but your not even going to be an "assistant manager" your going to be the assistant managers bitch

this is why they're pushing it on you
they want to pay you $0.25/more per hour, maybe even push a salaried position on you that equates to $3/hr instead.

this is not in your best interests.
demand $20/hr flat or don't take it.

also notice that they are immediatly offering you this position despite being a new hire; which means NONE of the existing employees want to take that position; because they know it's shit.

the boss has to prey on new employees because the old employees know how shit the job is; new employees are gullible and will take it thinking its good

>straight white
Good thing I'm neither of these. That said I'll be on the lookout.
These are good.
I'm in a high COL area, it's gonna have to be closer to $25.
Man, I need a job, though.

If you do take it just go into it knowing that it’s going to be shit and keep looking for jobs while you’re there. Do not allow yourself to get stuck there

Don’t fuck women from work if you like the job bud

>Good thing I'm neither of these. That said I'll be on the lookout.
oh no worries then everybody else is right tho, it's a shit job they have to hire out for because nobody who knows the job wants it