Why do Poke-Autists seethe over trivial shit?

Pic related isn't even the only example, but stuff like:

>Wow, i'm really enjoying fire red's improved visuals, QOL changes, compatibility with other games, updated mechanics maybe it really it bet--OH MY SCIENCE! DID THEY PUT TREES TO MARK THE OUT OF BOUNDS LOCATIONS INSTEAD OF GRASS TILES?!?

>Feraligatr not having an "O" in it and 2 starters having the same stats is really bad because...IT JUST IS OKAY!

>NOOOO! Being given the option to use one of the Kanto starters in X/Y is the worst thing EVER!!!!111!!

>What do you mean some of the mons are shit like in every other generation? Dropped

>Later gens have been rehashing gen 1 for years, but it's REALLY bad when gen 5 does it.

Attached: PokeAutism.png (1024x687, 479.31K)

Forgot to say: I know there are some examples of people making mountains out of molehills, but I can't remember.

Anyone want to bring up some other examples?

retard

Female 'Mr.' Mime

>Big Jew Pokémon
LMFAO

Attached: 1646693281096.gif (615x413, 1.96M)

Attached: image_2022-03-08_131436.png (815x668, 299.29K)

He looks like he touches children.

Pokemon fans are retards who don't play other games; look at how much Any Forums cries over the "forced" Exp. Share, a feature that most JRPGs have

Yes these are the majority of content creators. All you have to do is stop watching them. Most of their fans already have. And they're married because they make okay money. So they're stuck with a semen demon who leaves them whenever Pokemon leaks stop being released.

Don't forget level curve nonsense and their inability to play generations before they grew up because retatdation.

>PLA DOESN'T USE THE SAME STALE FORMULA OF 8 GYMS, EVIL TEAM AND CHAMPION FOR THE 23RD TIME!!!

Attached: _gif__raging_wojak_by_the_byrdh_man_ddqfdyg-fullview.jpg (220x260, 18.58K)

Wardens are gym leaders

>Big Jew Pokemon
kek'd, but it should have been reserved for Probopass.

>married somehow

I guarantee his wife secretly hates him. I couldn't imagine living with someone as insufferable as this dude for the rest of my life.

>Why do Poke-Autists seethe over trivial shit?
That's what being a nerd is. Its what you expect on nerd communities.
Its just that you're a post TBBT zoomer.
And I say this as someone who thinks the pokemon fanbase is shit, but those aren't issues.

>NOOOO! Being given the option to use one of the Kanto starters in X/Y is the worst thing EVER!!!!111!!
It is, it signals a preference for the first generation rather than, well, it being just the first generation.

>Later gens have been rehashing gen 1 for years, but it's REALLY bad when gen 5 does it.
That's nostalgiafags, if anything, the opposite people you're talking about.

>actually defending gamefreaks laziness

Bootlicker

>misogynist
>obsessed with Jaiden animations (A woman)
>is married (to a Woman)
Someone here make this make sense.

>Racist
Against white people, yes.

Attached: GIBcNG8.png (249x86, 21.48K)

m*les were a mistake

That facial hair should mandate the death penalty. Jesus christ.

Coomers really need to be fucking killed inshAllah.

>implying mudslimes aren't the worst coomers of all

too bad it's alaways her avatar and never the real actual jaiden