Just went through a bunch of tweets, news articles and posts from 2021. How the fuck did people miss this obvious top?

Just went through a bunch of tweets, news articles and posts from 2021. How the fuck did people miss this obvious top?

Attached: dinner.png (544x594, 29.51K)

It's easy to look back and say the top was obvious, it was easier back then to be greedy and think the line was going to keep going up

>Any Forums incel crypto encounters woman
>Woman does literally anything
>It's super effective

People thought there HAS TO be a blow off top at the end of a bull.

>Woman goes into social studies
Dumb useless degree
>Woman goes into finance
Ignorant bimbo
>Woman fucks
Whore
>Woman doesnt fuck
Stuck up entitled slut only goes for chad

Just admit already you are all in abusive homes and stop scapegoating innocent people. This goes for the "nigger,kike and faggot" spam too.

Blessed

Attached: 1655687445542.jpg (720x831, 54.05K)

>Dumb useless degree
yes
>Ignorant bimbo
yes
>Whore
yes
>Stuck up entitled slut only goes for chad
yes

How deep in the closet must you be to so vehemently hate women yet at the same time want to have sex with them. Like you are probably a virgin so in your position i would try to hook up with a girl cause you might unironically be gay. Like try it out you prob wont even get hard

>ur gay

>woman: *exists*
>Any Forums: this is an avengers level threat

More from the stock world but I said this has to be a top during the retarded SPAC boo, NFT nonsense, then the big tech crack up. I missed the easiest time in 20 years to make $. I was right in the end but made $0.

I said you are a virgin not gay. You MIGHT be gay yes

>RESPECT THE HECKIN WOMERINOS YOU CHUDCELS

Attached: 1626558489414.gif (486x500, 544.23K)

It is less about respecting women and more so about hating parasites desu. At least for me personally

have sex incels

Attached: hodl.png (600x598, 344.62K)

>Woman stays home and takes care of her family and raises her children in her loving home
NAZI

Based schizo incel parasite poster

Be quiet, nigger, kike, faggot. We'll say what we please. You cannot do anything but cope and seethe.

>dumb useless degree
yea
>ignorant bimbo
if she goes into it just because she heard about it on TV yes
>whore
yeah unless its with a boyfriend, but after 1 or 2 partners she is permanently a whore
>Stuck up entitled slut only goes for chad
nah virgin women are based

Marriage and capitalism are the same things. Just a way for men to turn other living beings into property. Cattle, slaves and... women in marriage. All property.

You must think you are clever. If men enslave women then we have taken control of the means of reproduction right? How can it be wrong? We will become gods no?Marriage does that no? What you fail to realize however in your infinite wisdom is that marriage doesnt enslave just the woman but your nazi ass too. Enslaves your precious children too. After all they also have to be obedient, submissive and compliant in front of the father authority figure no?

Also ignores how other men can and will enslave both you and your family in turn. We can see this happening in real time in our capitalist world too. As more and more families compete and lose more and more households become enslaved. After all only a small minority of men can be bosses and slave masters while the vast majority are going to be like you. Poor and always working. You will never see your wife, you will never see your children and when you do you will be too tired and you will abusive them.

every trade is easy in hindsight. btc has never had a double top to end the cycle. btc has always had a blowoff top. lots of people believed in the super cycle theory stemming from actual uses cases/adoption/billionaires and presidents adding btc to their balance sheet

turns out we were all wrong and everyone got rekt.

You can say whatever you please but no matter what you do it will not change the fact that you will continue to lead a sad,hated,lonely and painful life into an even more sad and hated death. Unless you think ppl IRL cant immediately tell what disgusting,putrid,vile,cancerous and pathetic parasite you are? Or as you schizos say "your power levels"?

we were fucking screaming "this is the top"

Attached: Screenshot_20220621-175049_Opera.jpg (1080x422, 128.98K)

I was within reach of not having to work for like 20 years so I got extra greedy. Now I am payin the price.

tldr
women have been property since God created them

But it wasn't the top

My bitcorn stock b doin a lil sum do

People were calling the top here all the time.
Only retards think you can't call the top or bottom.