I masturbate by squishing the glans instead of stroking the entire penis

i masturbate by squishing the glans instead of stroking the entire penis

Attached: file.png (149x131, 35.21K)

Underrated thread.

When I cum, I'll grip my foreskin tightly and use it as a makeshift cum pouch. I can then go to the toilet and release my fat dripping load of cum into the bowl, wipe my cock, and move on with my day. I've been told this could cause phimosis.

Under the sea
Under the sea
Darling it's better
Down where it's wetter
Take it from me
Up on the shore they work all day
Out in the sun they slave away
While we devotin'
Full time to floatin'
Under the sea

Attached: 1655704398821.gif (250x228, 27.41K)

You cum like how girls pee?

I mean, sort of? I masturbate normally, just as soon as I can feel myself cumming I'll grab my foreskin and it stops any mess.

Attached: 116336066_10222265232955999_915069423187838921_o.jpg (960x942, 100.99K)

how tiny and weak are your loads if you can keep it in your foreskin? are you a coomer who masturbates so often that when you coom all you get is a little dribble of watery cum?

>dont have any glands since the jews convinced my ameirgolem parents to let them sell my foreskin in their blood ritual money schemes
I will get my revenge one day

I'm gonna drink a lot of water and eat a lot of cucumbers and try it

Don't. Once you start you can't stop, and an user told me it's not good for you. No mess however? Worth it. Nice trips.

they're n-normal sized!! Idk, my foreskin stretches pretty easily to accomodate a few ml of spunk

its supposed to shoot out tho bro, there's no way im catching my loads in my foreskin even tho my foreskin is longer than most.

That's the same as piss bombs but with cum

lol wtf
glans are the head amerimuttbro, the foreskin covers that but you still get most stimulation out of playing with the head
my most sensitive spot is around the frenulum

Imagine the pleasure of dropping one on your girl face like it's a blast

No I waws jo kging guys please

Attached: 1629123542159.jpg (276x182, 5.38K)

me too!

>no covering so the glans dry out and lose all sensitivity
The jew and his christcuck slaves will pay for his transgressions agaisnt my penis

I masturbate by rubbung my balls

i have a small dick so that's why making money off bitcoin is so important to me
can't buy a ferrari by being a wagie

>business related

You forgot to say financially speaking.

Lmfao I used to do this every time I cummed back when I was a teenager and I had phimosis, I got circumcised to fix extreme phimosis when I was 17, couldnt have sex fucking hilarious to know others do it too

P based, I came once from literally just doing that

Bullish

just don't wear synthetic fabric underwear and use oil based lube

i exclusively fap with stolen panties of college-aged females because i can't afford to buy them online

The financial implications of this are blowing my mind. I will never trade the same again.