There are literal hobos out there travelling the country...

There are literal hobos out there travelling the country, loving life while you mope around because you're not a multi-millionaire.
Get a grip you materialistic consoomer freaks.

Attached: 5cfc6825ec990.image_jpg.jpg (1200x831, 710.22K)

Okay and?
Fuck being a hobo, I'd rather be a multi-millionaire

Get a grip

Ok consoomer.
I'm sure you'll be satisfied when you have lots of toys.

i only want 1 million

All hobos have some type of mental issue.

Yet you arr here not loving life and instead wasting it telling others to not get rich while you urself are likely some rich geezer trying to keep the rich class small

I don't want to be a homeless person. But materialism does suck indeed.

lmao smelly hobos detected
Enjoy eating out of a bin while I enjoy my millions

That dude has cancer and a pretty profitable YouTube channel all he wants is travel before dying

>Millennial travel meme
What're you a roastie?

Attached: 1639331084794.jpg (750x709, 263.45K)

based

I am unfortunately rich(ish) and bored. Almost everything I post on Any Forums is a message to myself.

Based. I am going to sacrifice happiness for 10-15 years of life to create generational wealth and loads of cash for me and my family.

I wish I knew what I wanted from life. That's always been my biggest problem.

Your family will have that wealth confiscated if society even lasts that long.

i envy that

watched some guy who sailed solo across the atlantic recently. just him, some books, dolphins whales and endless sea. motherfucker jumped off the boat to go for a swim in the middle of the atlantic, what a lunatic lol. imagine the wind picks up and the boat takes off

Attached: Screen Shot 21-06-2022 at 22-56.png (1184x635, 514.99K)

>implying this country will exist in half of that time
Assuming you’re a muttnigger like most of us, if your plans don’t include either hoarding physical wealth/survival preps or a way out of this (soon to be) third world shithole, then you’re playing a dangerous game my friend.

No I have hard assets ya nig
>society will end
Kek

I have gold/silver and a foreign passport. I will pay my taxes and leave forever

>10-15 years
No, you'll wage slave for 35 years and pray for death the last 10-15. Also, homeless are disgusting. I kill as many as possible. You're welcome.

Attached: 1655400125781.jpg (670x503, 61.19K)

Its all fun and games till you get killed, robbed, die of the cold, start losing teeth or a limb to a train.

dude we're gonna die old and poor and suffer for the last 15 years because we can afford just enough to live that way
he will die in four months at age 32

Nah I’m at a T10 school studying finance and broke into IB. I will make it out and spit on poors like you.

And this dear biztards is why people don’t have generational wealth.

how do you kill them? rat poison laced fentanyl?

Attached: 1655499562060.jpg (1080x1135, 432.16K)

I will suffer for 10 years so that I can live the next 40 years being stress free and happy.
Those stinky hobos will be enjoying life for 10 years until they suddenly realize that they are a 35 year old deadbeat with no possessions and will live the next 40 years in agony and regret.

Simple as

Lel

Yet here I am struggling to even get a job that makes use of my qualifications. The only ones Ive recently gotten interviews for are garbage that just wants to asvantage of me in an office environment for as little pay as possible. Reaching the point of just gambling on sure feelings. Would've been a 1.5x or 3x on either trade if I did it when I considered it. All my risk averseness is doing right now is causing me to miss opportunities. A 3x on 37k would sound good right about now

i have more respect for someone who lives as a hobo because that's what they genuinely want than for some mid management office drone who's simply addicted to the trappings of material wealth and status.

Based. Drug addiction is more admirable than pursuit of wealth