Admit it user

You only like XY because of the Pokegirls, right?

Attached: C0B6BE26-3837-4B90-97C4-3037E6DDBDA7.jpg (2300x2700, 2.67M)

XY has the worst Pokegirls

wrong.

Attached: HILARIOUS!.webm (1280x720, 1.94M)

>0 good girls
>1 okay but overrated girl

Serena was definitely cute, but XY isn't that bad. It's got its flaws just like very other game, maybe a little bit more so than others, but its still a fun and comfy adventure.

One of the better Pokemoms

Attached: actor-grace-pokemon-303345_large.jpg (426x600, 47.74K)

I like XY for the anime. Didn't play the game lol.

You apologize right now

Attached: __ace_trainer_pokemon_and_2_more_drawn_by_tsukishiro_saika__275cf48dc2f4caee93461998522d9a7b.jpg (867x1400, 282.38K)

You're proving my point

I can only come up with Hex and Drasna. My peanus weenus feels nothing about the rest.

Serena/Shauna were quite literally the only "good" things about that trashheap of a gen

I prefer pokeboys but I have not once measured the quality of a game based on the characters I fap to.

Still better than unova be a real woman

Perfect tits
Breedability rating off the charts

All pokegirls owe me sex.

Attached: oldpepe.jpg (225x225, 8.97K)

Game Serena is the best pokgirl bare none
Anime Serena is pure garbage

Rival Serena or protag Serena?

I've only played ORAS out of Gen 6 but even there I really liked most of XY's new Pokemon and certainly dat PSS. Hearing the games start strong and then lose their pacing a third of the way through is bummer. Kalos does seem to have a lot of cute one-off women though, girls can't compete.

Attached: Once more with feeling.png (1280x720, 1015.2K)

Protag, because you can dress her up

Something about this image is making my cuteness sensor react but i am not sure which part of it os doing the thing for me
Probably th accurate boob physics or the slightly bent/folded tummy or idk

this but Sun/Moon

I like XY because of Florges, Braixen, Sliggoo, Bergmite, Goirgeist, Trevenant, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Noibat, Aegislash, Honedge and Zygarde AND AZ Floette

The destructible terrain was pretty great, too.