Remember Any Forums, only pedos age up fictional characters

remember Any Forums, only pedos age up fictional characters

Attached: IMG_20220308_012335.jpg (2794x2703, 438.33K)

What if I age down fictional characters?

Attached: 6c8.jpg (700x695, 134.94K)

Who the fuck wears a hat on their shoulder like that? Looks stupid.

Perfectly healthy and wholesome.

I like it, it's like one of those little side cape things. Amd that looks too big to be the beanie he used to wear, it's just reminiscent of it

UOOOOOOOHHHH SEEEEEEX

At the end of the day it doesn’t matter. It’s all mental illness.

lolicons in denial, get it right. They want to fuck the character but feel it's wrong so they age them up

>lolicon
It's a synonym.

i fucking hate leak season so much when we have to deal with all these twitter trannies and redditors. Any Forums is already bad enough as it is.
kys

Sorry but what would be the logic behind your bait?

You do realize that the issue with pedophilia is being attracted to the physical and psicological/emotional features of a kid, right? The post you quoted doesn't explain how does being attracted to an actual adult constitute "lolicon behaviour".

It's very clear on that post. They age up kids just so they can finally fap to them without being called pedos. There are actual adult characters everywhere, yet they pick the kids and give them tits

nigga who cares they're fictional characters.
you're not going to convince anyone on this board that being a lolicon= being a child rapist. don't forget, you are in the vast minority here. this is a cunny board. it always has been, it always will be. Get the fuck out.

Except that they are not kids on that pic. That's like saying women who have rape fantasies actually want to be raped. What they actually want is to be overpowered by a man of their choice. Unironically have sex.

Fuck off

I don't necessarily disagree, but what's the difference between aging them up yourself and the character getting aged up in official media?

i hate to break it to you but a lot of the times “anime teenagers” look ambiguously the same as the adult characters. I’m not one for lolicon but who fucking cares if someone slaps giant jugs on May or Rosa, you’re acting as if people who are into them are obsessing over them looking “prepubescent” when they’re drawn the same as any other anime character.

Or maybe they just thought it was a cool design idea? Not everything is about sex you coomer.
The same person that had a hat that was mistaken for his hair for about 2 decades.

Why is his hair on his shoulder