Yum!

Yum!

Attached: FNQjcUeacAERXCn.jpg (1120x1120, 176.12K)

I want to be swallowed while by akari

Just Shadow Ball yourself already. Nobody here knows you, nor will ever know you hung yourself, nor attend your funeral. That is if your family cared to host one.

Is that you, Ssoyoung?

hey that's not volo

Imagine getting eaten by a trainer and then using Water Gun inside them until they burst...

Dawn, no!

this but me sticking zorua in my ass instead

Wow, mod copypasta everywhere

BAD

Humans are Normal-type, that wouldn't do anything.

This would be hot but in her pussy

Underrated post
We need a volo edit of this image now

I want Akari to shrink me down and swallow me whole, becoming constipated after full touring me

Imagine shrinking and Akari accidentally swallows you

How would she accidentally swallow you?

hide in her food

Fuck you, power hungry, glorified redditer discord usin tranny.

>Akari capturing every kind of pokemon just to see how they taste
Which one is her favorite Any Forums?

ignoring the vorefags this would be a cool idea. Pokemon cook book. Like some pokemon speak for themselves like magikarp, but you could have some more adventurous options like spicy chimchar soup or venusaur salad (obviously with poison types you would have to remove what is poisonous). How about slow-cooked rapidash haunches or deep-fried combusken? I figure you could eat combee alive and just scoop the honey out of them. Some pokemon types might not be very good at all as a class though, like I can’t imagine most ice types having much flavor, even vanilluxe. Some ideas seem really intriguing, like I imagine alakazam brains must have a really interesting flavor.

You’re disgusting. This is disgusting. I’d be a vegetarian in the Pokémon world because that is the pure thing to do for creatures so sentient

Galarian greasy fingers wrote this post

Why does vore turn me on? Why do I want to struggle all the way down as Lugia swallows me whole and pats his belly with a content smile on his face.

Attached: 1596507463777.png (446x460, 112.36K)

Why waste time justifying, the pp wants what it wants

I’m a vegetarian irl. If I were in the pokemon world though I’d at least try it, just like I’ve tried meat before decided I preferred not eating it. It would just be such an interesting experience that it would be such a waste to pass up. And they may be sentient but they really aren’t sapient, even the intelligent ones, they’re really not that different from our animals. The most you’ll ever see them using is berries or maybe a spoon.
Like how would something that’s part plant and part flesh, like the meat of a grass type pokemon, taste? What would the texture be like? It would be one of the coolest things about living in the pokemon world. What about a dragon pokemon? Would a ground type be bad? Is a rock type like geodude all rock, or are there working internals made of flesh, or something crystalline but edible? It’s just really the kind of thing that gets the imagination going is all. I don’t judge anyone, not the people here who masturbate to pokemon or the children characters, and I think this fantasy is a lot less morally incorrect than that.