Wow. There are still faggots that whine about Jynx being "racist"...

Wow. There are still faggots that whine about Jynx being "racist". And yet they wonder why nobody likes American localizers.

Attached: FNIpKNgXEAY-o-3.jpg (1080x1450, 242.43K)

Unhappy people will always complain about something, such is the nature of humans.

were those assholes even alive when they recolored jynx the first time

Hidden.

Attached: 1636578022689.webm (696x522, 1.72M)

i really really hate this gay moralfaggot world we live in these days

when exactly did things get this bad? people weren't this insufferable 10 years ago

Jynx is a fucking dogshit design in all fairness. Only the biggest contrarians claim to like that thing.

Honestly dont care about jynx enough. It really should get a redesign just because its dogshit. Also isnt it based on a yokai or something

Most people still aren't. These people are just really fucking loud. Hell, they don't really care either, they just spout this shit for good boy points on social media.

Imagine coping this hard to defend censorship

I'm not defending anything. Jynx is shit and always has been, end of story.

Hello fellow poke-bigots.

Attached: lololol.png (607x851, 236.36K)

Ok

I don’t know but it sucks. Never thought I’d miss 2009 so much.

Attached: 42964294-ECFB-45E5-8892-7FCECCAAB2A0.png (817x577, 854.4K)

man, even sooner than that. compare how people used to act in like 2014 to how they act now. it really is like 90% of the world went absolutely batshit insane in the past few years

>why can't i openly hate black people and gays with no backlash?
>MOM DID YOU BUY HOT POCKETS?

We have concluded it was on 2012. That is when clown world began. It initiated on 2008 however.

I think like the internet has become much more sanitized than it was before. I don't know exactly when it started, but I think it probably coincided with the rise in social media.

do you really think 2012 was THAT bad a time? you're acting like i'm talking about wanting to go back to the 1950s or something

i dont understand how anyone can think this current social media mob outrage culture is normal or desirable in any way.

>I think like the internet has become much more sanitized than it was before.

The internet may be more cleaner, but its oddly more degenerate then it ever was.

Anyone who still thinks Jynx's design is racist even after they changed the skin color from black to purple is a retard.

Why do troons constantly have to make everything about themselves?

I mean, it is racist
Imagine moaning and lamenting the world because people point out this simple fact
Nobody ever cared about Jynx, your lives aren’t being ruined through lack of Jynx

Now Porygon, that’s something worth moaning about