AEW x NJPW = Golder Lovers

AEW x NJPW = Golder Lovers

Attached: GolderLoverReunite.png (1204x1466, 1.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/gl_128
twitter.com/AnonBabble

RETURNS TO NJPW TO REUNITE WITH HIS GOLDEN LOVER BROTHER

Attached: 35c1ae6ae05566e6a0a5c6dde75e0611.jpg (735x913, 155.66K)

acshually the golden lovers started in ddt

>tfw can understand the jap sentence
learning Japanese was a mistake

That was a great fucking match

kenny shoot can't walk now

The first half of Kenny's 2018 and the Golden Lovers reuniting was great stuff. I liked that he was on his own, away from the BC or the Elite for a while.

Kek you guys weren't joking with the JP fujo shit. They love the Kenny Ibushi stuff.
If Tony had a brain he'd be sending over darby and the other twinks twitter.com/gl_128

>First half of Kenny's 2018
You really don't need to qualify it with first half, his entire 2018 was insanely fucking great.

Garcia and Darby would usher in a new population boom in Japan

I'll be honest. Not fond of half of his IWGP run being hogged by Cody stuff that no one cared about.

Attached: D04BfsPVYAAywZh.jpg (900x1266, 244.81K)

cringe keep these shitters away from New Japan

I understand that, but the second half of his 2018 still contains his G1 run, his title defense against Ishii and Golden Lovers matches against Naito/Hiromu, Ishii/Ospreay, Ishii/Okada, Finlay/Tanahashi and Ospreay/Tanahashi. It's not like he just wrestled Cody for six months.

His IWGP title reign was trash, arguably the worst heavyweight title run of the last few years in New Japan during that time period. Gedo should have kept the belt on Okada.

Nobody cared about any of his run anyway

does kenny ever stop wishing he was in njpw? he spends more time talking about it than aew itself. its sad

>arguably the worst heavyweight title run of the last few years
Who is EVIL?

It was objectively better than every reign that’s has come after his.

Jay and Okada's 2019 is nothing to write home about.

Very well said