Being an asshole and fighting dirty is its own type

>Being an asshole and fighting dirty is its own type

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 209.63K)

Where's Luxray?

>Scrafty
>Dark type
It was a different time.

Is not a bad mon

>Japanese society is so polite and submissive that being mean is considered a whole thematic category comparable to myhtical dragons or fairies instead of an inalienable part of the everyday human experience.

Attached: 1632426501628.jpg (631x480, 108.3K)

Its what comes from a high trust society, something the west is doomed to never have again.

I mean, bugs have a dedicated type as well

description from dark pulse is "The user releases a horrible aura imbued with dark thoughts. It may also make the target flinch."

What makes a pokemon dark is it having the dark aura, which leads to it having the dark thoughts. You could think of it as being like possessed by a demon, but I dont think the dark aura is sentient per se in the way a demon would be. Its also comparable to mental i lllness.

This gives more reason why psychic and ghosts are disadvantaged against them. Both try to use aura but the dark type is essentially poisoning it. Imagine trying to read a dark types mind as a psychic, the dark thoughts are too strong.

Fairy otoh comes in and cleans up the aura (I think it would make more sense if fairy and dark were both supereffective against eachother, but whatever)

whats the problem with that?

Attached: scrafty.jpg (1931x2074, 2.38M)

What does dark pulse say in Japanese?
>mental illness
So a schizo type

look just think of it as fantasy darkness magic so it makes sense yeah it isn't what it is but what it really is in context is stupid so just think a better thing.

>it’s black so it should be dark
Retard

Bionicle did the same thing

Ghost is fantasy darkness magic.

some are definitely schizo yes. A lot have attachment issues or other problems though.

Attached: sableye.png (900x731, 508.04K)

It should just be called American Type

nah ghost is just ghosts. or something being somewhat incorporeal or ethereal.

Even if it were the same pokemon already has two earth elements that should be the same thing so it wouldn't be a problem pokemon didn't already have.

Attached: 1619301943129.png (500x490, 81.85K)

who are you quoting?

>Shadow Ball
>Shadow Claw
>Shadow Punch
>Shadow Sneak
>Shadow Force
>Shadow Ray (Moongeist Beam)

All of these are Ghost type, not Dark. Ghost is darkness/shadow magic, Dark is just being an asshole.

explain dark pulse

they are both darkness magic by this standard