How do I long obesity?

How to profit from this?

Attached: Graph-7rev.jpg (1154x598, 60.95K)

pharmaceuticals. Fats are literally cattle for pill jews.

Attached: 20220621_090237.jpg (1800x1800, 327.09K)

One of these days when I have >1000oz of silver, I'm going to buy stock in McDonald's.

Long Novo Nordisk. Global leader in insulin.

you dont long obesity, you wide obesity

Attached: 1655651321131.jpg (1242x1707, 456.88K)

Burger snacks

Attached: twnk.jpg (737x645, 41.32K)

long popeyes
ameriniggers are 70+% fat

Attached: kek.jpg (718x110, 33.72K)

pair trade. long WMT short PTON

half of the murricans are not fat or overweight but full blown obese?
what the fuck

The bottom one would have been a beautiful woman if she didn't choose to become a butter elemental.

Pharma, Healthcare Systems/Services Providers, SCI & CSV for death count increasing exponentially.

Why are females ALWAYS fatter than males? The fuck is wrong with society, shit's FUCKED man.
Finding a girl with pic related body is like finding a unicorn in America, and even then she'll be more stuck-up and whorish than imaginable. I'm Any Forums and get hit on but all the women at work and in my life are all fat, ugly, have tattoos and nose piercings and I'm not attracted to them they all look like shit.
Living in America is Hell I tell you what.

Attached: 1651695190441.jpg (642x1000, 78.92K)

long diabetic treatments and big pharma in general

if you only get hit on by unattractive women, you're not attractive
females have higher fat % genetically, they always will be 5-10% higher than men due to secondary sex characteristics...
you're also retarded which is likely why only the 1s and 2s hit on you

simple as

Attached: mcd.jpg (733x474, 28.87K)

go on ali baba and order a couple pallets of fashion mu-mus

that's front end
I think op is looking for back end ideas

Nah. Ugly guys don't get hit on by anyone. Event ugly girls. zWWFe7Nz is at least average looking to get hit on by ugly women. Probably not really good looking or else the uggos would be too intimidated to hit on him.

>females have higher fat % genetically, they always will be 5-10% higher than men due to secondary sex characteristics
Nah mate YOU'RE retarded, men are much more likely to work physically demanding jobs, go to the gym (have you ever been in a gym? It's 85% men). Sure women have higher percentage fat (25% vs 15% in men) but that's not how BMI works DUMBFUCK. Fat is lighter than muscle btw, and men obviously have mroe muscle.
I bet you're jealous because you never have women of any kind hit on you LMAO. Living in America is hell because 95% of the women are undatable fat ugly fucks, simple as that.

Attached: Kamino_4.jpg (458x947, 97.75K)

This. Look up some magical anti fat pills. There are several promising projects going on and one might actually make it. Or go for already established pharma companies.

It's tough because this is a highly leveraged index, without any direct ETF but a number of competing businesses profiting off it.

For instance there are many different fast food restaurants, however they have essentially an oligopoly selling more or less interchangeable fried food with low margins and obese people tend to get the cheapest products cutting margins even thinner, the competition of processed foods that can be eaten from home has higher margins, but with inflation consumers cant afford to buy mass quantities, each cuts into the others profits.
Or for fashion, there are fashion lines that are exclusively for obese women but then slightly less obese women want to pretend they're not obese and won't buy them, or the most obese of all will reject the concept of fashion as fatphobic entirely and just wrap themself in bolts of canvas

There's already so much money in it that it's hard to come out ahead, is what I'm saying