The Graph + Chainlink

What percentage of stinky linkies are also holding GRT?

Are they comparable? Is grt also a /biz coin? Is the Graph as an important piece of the decentralized world as Link?

Attached: D8190869-6E13-4E1B-B342-73655F00907D.jpg (156x156, 7.26K)

I only own LINK

GRT is basically a reverse Oracle with better scaling and no chance to fuck up. Literally safest play in all of crypto

No to all of your questions

Except it goes down and lags behind when traffic becomes too much.

I bought into this meme in Dec 2020 and I still believe in it so Im wondering if I have a genuine mental illness.

My whole portfolio consists of 100k GRT and 1k LINK.... Actually make that 500 because Bancor kiked me.
Life is pain.
But yes, GRT is the yang to LINK's yin

I hold grt because of cash back coinbase card. I hold link because i bought ico.

Geniuely curious, have you researched grt?

I used to only hold link but for reason I’ve switched only holding grt because it feels more undervalued. But if I’m the only one thinking this, I may be completely fcking this up…

I own a fat stack of link and a suicide stack of grt. Looks good but I don’t have the same kind of faith in the team as with link.

So ur saying u don’t actually have any interest in grt?

Do you own any other coins? Or is grt + link actually some kind of biz thing?

Thanks for the info

I felt like grt + link was a biz thing but then again so was rubic

So I’m just trying confirm it’s still a thing lol

Bump

Yes I agree switching all my link to GRT

Attached: B574D6AD-6320-4B88-BF7C-5FCA8DBECC57.jpg (1438x629, 207.35K)

For me it's GRT, LINK and HBAR.

Hitman, Omegafucker. Remember.

Bitcoin, otherwise not really. Might get into ROSE but I haven’t researched it enough yet to make a decision. Bitcoin and link are my main exposure

GRT is basically the blockchain of data. It's an unironic top-3 contender in ~2 years.

LINK is a basic bitch oracle with plenty of competition.

This board got totally transfixed on LINK years ago and stopped paying attention, thinking they had "making it" in the bag. This board hasn't done 10% of the necessary research into GRT. (Yes, it should be considered a blockchain itself).

LINK has competition.
GRT doesn’t.
They don’t seem to understand how important that is. GRT IS LIGHTYEARS AHEAD.

It's just an ERC-20 token calm down.

prettty much

link
grt
rose
icp

Sold all graph, inflation too high