What's the point of this character? It's not funny...

What's the point of this character? It's not funny, it's annoying and doesn't add anything to the story that another character couldn't. He doesn't even look like a warden. I think it is the only character in the entire franchise that I hate.

Attached: .png (393x380, 71.27K)

>not funny

diamond clan characters have a massive power gap over pearl clan. they needed to give them at least one shit character to level the playing field

What message were they trying to co very by making the non-passing tranny the most annoying character in the game?

He's not.
That trannies irl are annoying too.

Narcissistic, entitled, and annoying. But I but I'd still shag him.
Just like femboys irl

>He’s not

I think hes just tsundere for Adaman we all know Adaman fucks that boipussy.

According to the update, he was a shy kid that only got as (over)confident as he did by working on that aspect of himself for Adaman's sake.

Attached: 20220227_170545.jpg (1280x720, 233K)

Attached: 20220227_170548.jpg (1280x720, 229.36K)

That's a little cute, actually

>it’s another “fragile fag makes a thread about hating Melli because he said a mean thing”

Attached: FNLIz3YVgAUiT66.jpg (1042x1528, 222.74K)

It gives him a lot of charm and also explains why Adaman still puts up with him. He's honestly my favorite character in the game.

Attached: 20220307_105014.jpg (936x1334, 224.52K)

Doesn't refer to itself as a woman either. I don't think Melli being trans is real.

>I don't think Melli being trans is real.
You think? It’s just the go-to cope for retards

He's just a guy with long. Why do you people obsess over trannies so much that you see them everywhere? Do you think Willie Nelson is a tranny?

No they arent because being trans isnt real its a mental illness

>Why do you people obsess over trannies so much that you see them everywhere?
Trannies themselves also do this though. If there's a character they like that is androgynous in any way they go "OMG! THEY TRANS!" A lot of the anti-tranny hate is a backlash against that.

Im trans and you can't stop me

Prove it

Ok, why should I care? Just don't encroach on me or my life and I'm not bothered.

>Trannies themselves also do this though
Okay, still doesn’t change the fact your obsessed in the same way