The Godfolio for the upcoming Great Utility Bullrun of 2022

The Godfolio for the upcoming Great Utility Bullrun of 2022.

Attached: utilitygodfolio.png (1033x911, 447.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/azure-confidential-computing/azure-announces-next-generation-intel-sgx-confidential-computing/ba-p/2839934
builders.intel.com/ai/solutionscatalog/iexec-marketplace-754
builders.intel.com/ai/membership/iexec
medium.com/iex-ec/iexec-becomes-a-key-member-of-intel-ai-ecosystem-iexec-services-in-intel-catalog-532561670305
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rlc pajeet shill needs to compare other legit projects to his to trick people into investing in dead rugpull shit

What the fuck is bottom right lol

>dead rugpull shit
Team is hiring, 87M supply is fully circulating, team only has ~10M RLC.
>He doesn't know what RLC is doing right now
ohohohohohohohoh stay poor

How to spot a newfag

>mfw my ID is rlc

Attached: 1595617762668.jpg (932x917, 188.31K)

You need to ditch the right half of that image.

RLC is only 15% of my portfolio but I'd be willing to bet it makes me more money than all 3 combined this year

I understand the fud on ICP too because of muh VC scam but in reality it's legit

ICP makes the other 3 obsolete though, except maybe RLC but RLC is literally vaporware

You're missing something user

This godfolio is bound to have some redundancies but that's part of the plan. Everything isn't guaranteed to work out so it's smart to spread a little.
ICP doesn't do the same thing that RLC does just because they are both capable of computing stuff. RLC does a lot, if it was vaporware I don't think the EU commission/ONTOCHAIN/microsoft would even mention them let alone use them.
What did I forget user?

Sir this coin has been around since 2016 and is still 50m market cap, can devs do something?

You're missing 1

Attached: xmr pepe.png (967x1280, 361.3K)

It went to 1.6b market cap last bull run, if anything you should thank them for not marketing.
Why should anyone own a privacy coin that is outcasted from society? Normies wont buy into muh privacy. They will buy into muh futurism possibilities coins though

Replace RLC (pajeet coin) with monero and ETH with BAT and it works

Tell me how RLC is a pajeet coin(it isn't) and I would consider replacing ETH with BAT but I don't know if BAT usage will ever become a thing when tipping can work with other coins

HBAR ofcourse

HBAR is never going to happen

>Tell me how RLC is a pajeet coin
jeet marketing team spamming Any Forums and other place, which you may just be a part of
Kek, HBAR has zero utility. HBAR shills are also braindead so that's never a good sign

>jeet marketing team spamming Any Forums and other place, which you may just be a part of
There are NEVER any RLC posts on biz. Dunno what you're talking about. I bought it because it has good market cap/chart looks ripe and the upcoming great utility bullrun will surely include a coin that is mentioned by big dogs like intel and microsoft. They are supposedly decentralizing the sidechain and releasing products this year on top of that so that should make for easy gains too.

Send link where Intel and.microsoft.mention this coin

Super forced memes in the same format of confirmed shill group memes, posts have mostly died but they are in the archives
>pic related

Attached: rlc pajeets.png (798x793, 214.67K)

what are the suicide and make it stacks for the four picks?

microsoft: techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/azure-confidential-computing/azure-announces-next-generation-intel-sgx-confidential-computing/ba-p/2839934

intel:
builders.intel.com/ai/solutionscatalog/iexec-marketplace-754

builders.intel.com/ai/membership/iexec

I'm not even big into RLC, my LINK stack is way bigger

Link
1k and10k
Icp
0 and 0
Eth
1 and 32-500 somewhere in there
Rlc
1k and 10k
Bat (not pictured)
10k and 100k

Attached: download (1).jpg (231x218, 6.68K)

Did you check the other products in the Intel "solutions" site? They literally list stuff like chatbots and fishermen tools, I'm not sure that this has any relevance or is indicative of much

medium.com/iex-ec/iexec-becomes-a-key-member-of-intel-ai-ecosystem-iexec-services-in-intel-catalog-532561670305

>The IntelĀ® AI portfolio is made up of hardware and software solutions that span various use cases. Members have access to co-marketing opportunities, technical resources, and consideration for match-making and Intel Capital investment to help drive the adoption of AI solutions in the enterprise. (Watch the video introduction)

>Intel and iExec

>Being selected for this program is the result of years of collaboration between IntelĀ® and iExec.