Nobody really believed that this is more than a dead cat bounce do they? Are you guys joking?

Nobody really believed that this is more than a dead cat bounce do they? Are you guys joking?

Attached: 1605125029675.jpg (285x322, 45.68K)

I still don't see this lasting , there hasn't been any good news announced and everything is still on track to get more expensive. I'll comfortably begin to dca at 13k

It nearly hit the 300 week ma user. Economic conditions aren't THAT bad. Employment is high and the economy is strong. Inflation is mostly caused by fuel prices and supply chain issues in key industries (e.g. tech).

theres so much liquidity leaving crypto, I doubt this scamwick makes it to 22k. best to wait

I'm still dca'ing but I have no real hope anything here lasts. 14k is really where I'm gonna start buying with more conviction but for now just small orders. I've held what I have so I'm not super concerned. The fed rate inflation and recession shit is too much for me right now

Lmao

...user, check the date 6/21
21/6

Do you dumb fucks have no idea what dead cat bounce means?

>totally not caused by 80% of money supply being printed in under two years
ngmi dumbass

>13k
You will still wait for it back at 30k.
Crypto is oversold, if you aren't starting to DCA now you're going to miss entirely.
We are bound for 2 years of consolidation, just dump your NFT and other crap but buy ones with good userbase, Hayes pointed a few already with stuff like GMX which are dirt cheap and have massive upside.

>muh TA
Nigger we are teetering on a great economic crash. If you don't buy it then sure TA is probably right. Doesn't matter what the technicals say in an economic downturn people are gonna be running for the exit on all markets

BTC was at 15K in 2019, Most stocks crashed below their feb 2020 level already. You're getting filtered by historical level of fear mongering

Unless the debt market actually crashes i don't see this downtrend continuing much longer.

>You will still wait for it back at 30k.
>Crypto is oversold, if you aren't starting to DCA now you're going to miss entirely.
it's a strong relief rally and we'll head back upto $30k, max $33k.
but after that it's back down to break $20k again.
we'll probably do it a couple times and the 4th 'test' $20k will break way down to $13k.
again and as always, we're not at the bottom until DOGE is completely worthless.

I'm actually waiting for gamestop to become worthless. It's indicative to me that capitulation hasn't happened

sauce of this cute girl?

confirmed not knowing shit about inflation

it's corporate greed

It's that damn Putin price hike!

God I hope BTC goes to 6k and XMR goes to double digits... My next salary can't come soon enough.

corporate greed didn't devalue your dollar retard lmao, billions of inflated profits from only get higher the more a loaf of bread costs $10, a symptom of the problem you're too retarded to fix

Attached: 1565571140995.jpg (828x900, 92.02K)

Corporations are always greedy
Inflation fluctuates

Really makes you think

Yeah sorry, we will have a bit more downturn but 13k is not happening, sorry to break it to you or anyone else retarded enough to think so. The second we got even a little close to the 300w MA, it shot back up instantly, and now we're primed to stay above the 200w MA, though I do believe there will be a final downturn to the 300, as there historically always has. 17k is the absolute bottom.

>40k is the absolute bottom
>30k is the absolute bottom
>20k is the absolute bottom
you are here
>17k is the absolute bottom.

yeah, we're heading below 20K this evening.