CHAINLINK SHORT SQUEEZE

Get fucking ready lads. We're about to pump this shit and liquidate all of these Jewish corrupt lending protocols.

Get your link off of exchanges.
Get your link out of any 3rd party protocol.
Get your link out of bancor, nexo, aave etc etc.
Buy link, any amount will do. All we need to do is pump this shit to about $9.50 and all of these protocols will start suffering cascading liquidations and we will be back to $40 in no time.

Attached: Screenshot_20220621-141736_Twitter.jpg (1440x2012, 662.25K)

Get a life you delusional incel

Hans fire up the oven. We have one on the loose

They’re called whales because little fish are supposed to swim out of the way when they’re making moves. My money is in stables until this sorts out

>buy my bags plz
shoo rasheed

Have fun getting left behind

>all of these protocols will start suffering cascading liquidations
bost broof
short data and liquidations
maybe I buy then
t.whale

Attached: margret.jpg (680x361, 83.75K)

you have to go back

Attached: 1BA44746-737D-4D23-8274-C24A3C671C25.jpg (2000x1333, 429.75K)

I thought I was done, but fuck jews.
ANOTHER $1000 ON CHAINLINK FROM ME LADS.

Attached: hexagon-outline-xxl.png (256x256, 5.62K)

based. The jews DO NOT want us buying this eth token

I have no delusions about my tiny stack making a difference. I would never risk my stinkies in one of these free money scams. I am buying more link anyway because the market is crashed. They go straight to cold storage until real staking like always. I hope they all crash and burn because these degenerate kikes deserve that. Not going to change anything I'm doing but I've been doing the right thing all along.

Is ledger a third party protocol?

Attached: patrick-question.jpg (512x384, 50.77K)

read and review

bump spread the word
i hope you lose everything in bancor you fat ass

Attached: 1563802618480.jpg (499x499, 42.93K)

It’s common knowledge that 90% of LINK OG’s came from Any Forums, and are thus unironic Nazis and extremely racist. This is evident when you look at the chats whenever Chainlink presents at conferences such as consensus or smartcon. It’s always N word this, N word that.

I personally don’t want to put my money into a project like that and keep that sort of company. Moreover, I question the intelligence of people who shill LINK given their backwards and racist political views.

Nigger

You're fat and have no friends.

BlockFi is also looking like they're in trouble, they had to do a deal with FTX to get $250 mil. BlockFi was 100% shorting LINK hard during the bullrun, they were marketing directly to LINK holders.

just bought $2k worth
I DONE MY PART

Attached: LINKSR.jpg (1617x75, 10.99K)

RAPE THE KIKES
> RAPE THE KIKES
RAPE THE KIKES
> RAPE THE KIKES
RAPE THE KIKES
> RAPE THE KIKES
RAPE THE KIKES
> RAPE THE KIKES
RAPE THE KIKES
> RAPE THE KIKES

just bought more link

I’ve been buying link on the daily

oh shit marines the last time we got all our shit off nexo we mooned like a fucking madman we're gonna make it!!!

Except that isn't what happened, nothing happened. Token still not needed

game theory says that anyone who has their funds on any of these exchanges should withdraw immediately. the more withdrawals, the more potential for a short squeeze and massive profits. if you don't withdraw, you risk the shortsqueeze happening anyway and your funds vanishing when these services go belly up. anyone who still cares about whatever yield they're being promised by these exchanges is mentally deficient, given what we've learned over the last few months. the ONLY winning move is to withdraw, as doing so both protects your own position while potentially liquidating your enemies and giving you massive profits.

Attached: 1570939097328.jpg (462x663, 78.15K)

checked
spread the word

Checked

Attached: 4D91C09C-8B1B-429B-B7C2-CBD802A9969B.png (2048x2048, 1.26M)

interesting 'strategy'

Attached: cta.jpg (1125x512, 187.6K)

I'm doing my part!
25k LINK stored on my Ledger wallet and out of the DeFi lenders' hands.

fuck you
and fuck you

Attached: im doing my part.gif (720x408, 1.16M)

There will be a short squeeze in your underwear microcock

anyone else comfy getting that sweet APR? It's a simple case of jealousy from cold storage retards. I will keep my 80K LINK in Nexo, so far I gained 4K LINK.

Attention all NEXUS, CELSIUS and Bancor whales:

The Great Reset has come at a crossroads with humanity. We can not allow the WEF & the young globohomo leaders to manipulate the markets any longer with their fake wars and gay market crashes. In order for the Golden Bullrun to resume, Chainlink(ticker: LINK) needs to be destroyed.
/biz will declare WAR on Chainlink next week and send globohomo a message.
You heard it here first. Linkies will be financially exterminated. Participation is mandatory btw, proof of short will be required to post on /biz. I repeat everybody will have to participate.

Spread the word and prepare your shorts. It's finally happening... The Great Short is upon us lads.

Attached: 1629727050274.png (1257x891, 1.12M)

Will my stinkies be safe on Coinbase and Gemini or will the squeeze get squoze there? 85% of my stack is in cold storage but a few stinkers are still on exchanges.