How to get free food and drink at McDonalds

1. Order food on the electric table, select cash
2. Buy shit but not too expensive not anything over 5 box
3. Now take a receipt and get to a table out of wagie line of sight, DONT PAY
4. wait 5-10 min
5. go to the cashier and ask her where is your order, when she ask if you payed say yes
6. PROFIT

Attached: CCgfb33VEAErk1V.jpg (600x600, 40.19K)

dont post here again u nigger

Can any of you degenerates confirm if this is true?

How to spot a nigger online was never this easy

1. bring gun to bank
2. point it at teller and say "give me all your money"
3. Profit

1. Call up the local McDonalds and say that you went through the drive through and they forgot to put a big mac in your bag.
2. Receive free meal as compensation

Attached: cheese.jpg (600x400, 68.6K)

youre still losing for eating that engineered poison, not even ants would touch mcds food

yo how i do with with mufucking kfc

Free pizza from the hut.
>walk in and they usually have some sort of tv or monitor which displays what pickups are ready
>memorize a name that is ready and claim to be them
>half the time the employee doesnt care to look any further and just gives you the stuff and you walk out
>if they ask for a phone number just say "damn 1 second, one of my girlfriend's friends put it under their name" and walk out of the store looking at your phone like you're about to make a call
>dont go back and find a new hut
Also at starbucks, literally just walk in when you see it's busy or a bunch of shit at the handoff area and just take it. No one will say anything at all. Doesn't work if there is a small amount of stuff because it could be a regular's order and the staff would know you aren't the regular.

>Doesn't work if there is a small amount of stuff
Still works, just walk away. If you live in California, you can even walk into a store grab $900 worth of stuff and just walk out without paying (make sure not to go over 950). Make sure to alternate which stores you go to.

Cope faggot

The threads on Any Forums really shifted since the dog coin mania

thats stealing and is absolutely haram even if the store-owner is a kufar, insallah you niggers go to hell

>BREAKS INTO DAH MUDAFUCKING STORE
>TELL WHITE DEVILS YOU'RE POOR AND YOU NEED FOOD
>EVERY BLACK EMPLOYEE SIDES WITH YOU
>GET FREE FOOD
>???
>DAS RITE

Attached: niggerkike.jpg (492x588, 275.98K)

>Go to McDonald's
>Take all the napkins and straws
>Leave

Attached: a49.jpg (600x760, 59.07K)

6- She verifies info in the ticket, checks surveillance camera, call the police
7- Go to MacDonald's jail and suck Ronald bbc cock to pay (he's black from the neck down)

The wagies are a lot more perceptive than you think.

steal trash?

I mean, it's business and finance.
just the finance aspect has really fallen that it's now how to get a free burger lmao.
next on Biz
>go to walmart self checkout
>THOSE ARE NOT BANANAS

I would never eat McDonalds not even for free. Not unless it was the only food on earth

When you go pay they give you another receipt retard, you think you're smart enough to fool big business but you're just a nigger and you'll stave to death