Its over for me

I sold this shit and starts moving you guys told me to sell i am going to rope this time for real.

Attached: its_supposed_to_be_dead.jpg (860x815, 169.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g-iCKPynQGU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=g-iCKPynQGU

It's not moving so much. It is an inevitable parabola, but for the moment it's just up because BNB is up.

hop in, it's not late yet

Attached: kekd.jpg (712x805, 39.61K)

so you are telling me this is like buying bnb but the mcap is 2 mil insted of 30bil

:) good

dorbi is the best play right now extremely undervalued, this kind of coin is what makes a life difference
it has the popularity of a top 100 coin and its 1000 somthing spot
any top 100 that you buy today you have to wait months for 5-10x if you have made very wise choice, dobri can do 10x in a week when the mania kicks back in and we start from there

almost done the 1T stack stop the buys

You should have held OP, this one is THE one

>guaranteed 100x
>possible 1000x
you'd have to be an actual dimwit to not have a $50+ bag right now

I dont see it moving that much honestly compared to other coins. It already rugged just give up

Next time invest in something with actual utility like LINK or something like BitDAO with actual backing of a $1.2 billion treasury

Ch*in st*nk ticker st*nker? BAHAHHAHA its over for st*nkys! N****r boy! HAHHAHAHAHA

>*SPITS ON YOUR FACE*

OH YOU LIKE THAT? WANT MORE?
>Stabs you in the stomach*
>*SHITS IN stomach hole*
Heh, sorry chud nothing personal ;-)

I like GOh0. It's the next SH IB unironically. Get out of dog with a bat right away. Don't bag hold till it's zero.

You need to do the necessity

Attached: IMG_20220618_160430_771.jpg (800x800, 81.33K)

So glad I bought some more yesterday, I don't even know what made me add to my stack, I just suddenly felt like it

probably the same feeling that made us buy in oct

G*H* IS ONLY GOING DOWN. ITS A COPY. VERY SAD COPY

G*H* IS BASICALLY CHINA RIPPING OFF SUPER MARIO AND CALLING HIM PLUMBER MAN.

SO SAD GOOSE BITCH

no need to fight we can be frens

Attached: 1652902068264.webm (720x1280, 1.06M)

Imagine selling at these prices. The absolute state of Any Forums. If you need what is likely now less than $10k, then you're overinvesting in shitcoins. It might be a golden ticket, but it's still covered in shite.

Attached: 1610df27d5ecad7b1e3a6ba170bb09a7.jpg (500x375, 34.68K)

dead dog bounce
never making anything from this, already lost too much last winter

I dont care what any of you think about reddit, but their sub is more active and healthy than coins 50 times their size. It even had an increase in posts and comments during this bear. That to me is a Bullish sign.

D0bo just dont give a crap, its so simple it annoys people, but it could survive a nuclear bomb better than a cockroach. How the fuck do you kill something that is aware of its own stupidity?

They made an air balloon go high and watched that shit on live stream with d0b0 music on top to say they beat Elon Musk at his own game. Thats autistic as can be. Why do you think these people who found home would care about losing money in the short run?

Those who sold early are fools.

Attached: d0b0 classic logo.jpg (640x640, 39.24K)