You did not believe Any Forums , BTC is moving according to the prophecy. Tomorrow there will be a huge rally...

You did not believe Any Forums , BTC is moving according to the prophecy. Tomorrow there will be a huge rally. Act accordingly and good luck.

Attached: Screenshot_20220621-034331~2.png (709x819, 212.1K)

Who the fuck uses punctuation for us date formats?
Fuck that time traveler and his microwave.

>i have to wait few months
fuck him, i want to see the pink field and retards killing themselves

so 2 more weeks huh

Imagine being so proud of that semi literate sperging that you not only screencapped it, you reposted it less than a day after your fat fingers first typed it out.

I remember another user said weeks ago, 2 weeks up, starting this week, then 10 weeks down. I wish I could find that post now.

Sell after that rally or hodl till July 1?

you're the same faggot who wrote the post
reposting it later
die in a fire

All these time travellers love Any Forums.
I wonder when we invent time travel.

He didn't have digits so why should I listen?

He spelled PEDO wrong.

PEDRO can suck me off

In burger language, 07/11/2022 = July 11th 2022 or November 7th 2022 ?

This is why this board needs flags. I thought it was July cause this (pic related) also Pluto comes back between 4-12 July.

Attached: E6111BE0-94EC-449F-AD64-737330B0BF30.jpg (1638x478, 491.41K)

i don't need to double my coins i'm fine.

the screenshot was taken today brainlet

Bro user is talking bout the first double too announcement 07/11/22

And you devil, stay poor in hell.

I'm not liquidating tens of thousands because some guy on the internet who may or may not be larping as some in the know investor said so.

Not that I don't think it will go down more. I do. I just don't want to risk it.

if the post was made today and he talks about 07.01.2022, what date format do you think it is my brainlet?

2 weekers really need to kill themselves. All wonder in the world has been lost because of you low IQ imbeciles.