Autists, this is your chance to earn some pokedollars

Autists, this is your chance to earn some pokedollars

Attached: 3D08C4E1-9652-479E-963B-AE1EAD3001BF.jpg (750x1082, 693.24K)

The Ditto thing only has implicit evidence, so I don't think you can refute that not being true until some point it is actually outright stated or much more heavily implied in the games or anime.

What was the source for the Ivy thing?

Isn't that the wrong way to disprove anything?

Like, they make a claim without any source thus being a false statement right off the bat.
The other way around would be correct to have claim being proven by a source and people try to disprove the claim via other sources.

You're just arguing semantics.
"Prove this claim to be true" and "I believe this to be false, prove me wrong" are functionally the same thing.

>gaming
>anime-only character
????????

>What was the source for the Ivy thing?
Nothing, someone somewhere made it up. The person who "reported" it was a Twitter tranny who heard it from somewhere else and then intentionally lied about it being a novelization of the anime's plot that didn't go past the fight with Lt. Surge to make it seem more legitimate. Another Twitter tranny later reposted the tweet with the express intention of spreading misinformation and those worthless pop culture "news" outlets got their disgusting hands on it and spread it even further.

>some point it is actually outright stated
Which is what happened. Not that you'd care about that.
>What was the source for the Ivy thing?
Why do you care now?

>Like, they make a claim without any source thus being a false statement right off the bat.
That's how it'd work in a normal fanbase.

I agree with your second statement but that user isn't really arguing semantics IMO, because he was making the distinction between "I have new evidence to disprove this previously supported theory" and "People are full of shit because they never had legitimate support for their theory in the first place", of which all the statements in this videos are the latter.

That being said, it's far more common for people to use the word "disprove" even in the latter case, though I guess "debunking" would be the more accurate word choice.

> "People are full of shit because they never had legitimate support for their theory in the first place", of which all the statements in this videos are the latter.
And what's wrong with that? Its what happens. The fanbase IS full of shit.

This

>Dr lava, guy with SEVERE unmaskable autism says he desperately hopes we never get a quote from Tajiri confirming he has autism
Wtf is his problem? Wouldn't he feel better about himself knowing the creator of the children's series he dedicates his life to has the same developmental disorder as him?

Because he'd have to pay 350 bucks.

Attached: EKLip0NXYAEsQNC.jpg (719x379, 38.6K)

shoutout to when dr lava was in one of the prototype discords crying about how he might get in trouble for staying in china without a visa!
though i'll say for satoshi being autistic, it never was a confirmed statement by anyone, and more of speculation given his interest and demenor. i wouldn't be surprised if it did get twisted into "autist confirmed" at some point but it's always started as "hmm weird guy maybe he is autistic but who knows" even on old forums.
japans only recently coming around to autism awareness and the like, so i doubt satoshi or anyone else who's worked with him will outright say it due to being older + holding stigmas.

The ditto thing was never cannon. Its a good theory that stems from the regular/shiny ditto colors matching each of mew's (which so happens to be that both have the same color and the shinys worked with literal inverse colors then) the location of ditto in yellow and other coincidences.

anime based off a game

welcome to the modern internet

Is autism in Japan even a clinically recognized thing, I don’t know how awareness is treated in other countries

They're also the same weight and are like the only Pokemon that know transform right? Also aren't ditto only found in the cinnabar mansion and cerulean cave in gen 1, which are tied to mew/mewtwo

Tajiri could make a quick $350 if he made a statement on this, and the fact that he hasn't proves he has autism.

>same weight
It's just the lightest weight pokemon can be in gen 1
>transform
That's because their gimmicks overlap a little bit.
>ditto locations
Routes 13, 14, 15 and 23 as well as the Unknown Dungeon and the mansion

kek

>Also aren't ditto only found in the cinnabar mansion
No. They were added there in Yellow version to increase the Pokemon diversity in Cinnabar Mansion a bit. In every other gen 1 game, they're hanging out near Fuscia City.

How much criticism did this video receive for this sort of cringe follow up?