Back again. I apologize for making multiple threads about this...

Back again. I apologize for making multiple threads about this. But I’m still looking to find if anyone else does the same as me. I’m very superstitious and every time I catch a new Pokémon I have to do these rituals. I know this sounds like bait, but it isn’t and fucking tiering. Not only do I have to make sure that everything is neat, and the types of moves and balls I use in a certain way, but I also have to make sure I say certain words. If I say a negative word I feel like I have to release that Pokémon and so on. Is there anyone out there like me? Before you eat get help.. I have been. But no really gets it. I’m assuming it’s obviously ocd since it’s rituals and shit but I can’t get out of it.

Attached: 424AC6DF-DD66-4FEB-8652-81A46AAB3ED5.jpg (640x480, 35.86K)

lookin for the nigga who asked

Attached: man-looking.jpg (400x300, 16.84K)

Trips and it's this. Come on OP just stop playing the games or you obviously are okay with being a masochist bur this is really good bait anyway.

It’s not bait. I’m not going to make my third thread with the same topic if it was. I genuinely do have rituals. This is why I hardly touch the games..

Bump ..

Stop posting this fucking thread every single day.

Attached: 1559995141136.jpg (303x335, 89.74K)

Didn’t post it yesterday cunt

fpbp

Nobody does this. You have a combination of OCD and severe debilitating autism. Stop playing Pokemon immediately and ideally stop watching anime overall. The best way to overcome your mental illness will be to rid yourself of anything that drags you deeper into it

I bet you wish pokemon was real so fucking badly

You should not be rude about it because you might get it one day too.

Why ..

I was with you until the negative words part.

Let me explain it. Basically if I catch a Pokémon and I accidentally say “oh shit” then I think I can’t keep that Pokémon because you said that word. So I basically have to say that’s a nice Pokémon or even just cool.

Attached: Stop.gif (480x358, 3.25M)

Attached: 1549220686306.png (250x250, 20.32K)

Is your favorite character Leaf by any chance?

Why

They weren't being rude though and they were 100% right. You clearly have OCD that has conflated with some form of autism, I wouldn't be surprised if it were aspergers. Either way your behaviour is most certainly one that would be considered abnormal and repeatedly subjecting yourself to something that would cause such behaviours will only continually reinforce them.
Either distance yourself from the games until you no longer feel compelled compelled do this or just accept and embrace your behaviour as part of the role playing experience.
Also if you're seriously asking for people to be kindhearted on goddamn Any Forums of all places then you're gonna need to either seriously reconsider the company you keep and consider going to reddit or toughen up. This is an image board for big boys who can handle banter and online hazing.

It's 100% OCD. You need to get on SSRI's.

Attached: F94AA862-3D0F-436F-98B2-008B4C9A3A88.jpg (643x628, 122.51K)

Okay well thank you for your comment. What I was stating is the fact they were be rude by saying don’t play games anymore because you can’t. I know that it’s only OCD and I know that I don’t have to listen too it. But it’s difficult. But when you say go and kill yourself then you deserve to get an angry comment back.