/HBAR/

the only legitimate chain on the market that isnt a scam
>has dozens of major global companies on their council (Google, IBM, Boeing, LG, UbiSoft, Tmobile)

>HBAR foundation is the most liquid foundation on the market with billions of dollars worth of funds and hundreds of millions of dollars already allocated towards expanding the Hedera ecosystem

>faster, cheaper and more reliable than the vast majority of chains on the market

>very dope memes

Attached: 8c6e7fa4-cbc0-458c-879c-eba94a961c47.jpg (1046x1046, 36.38K)

>still no dapps

theyll be done online pretty soon. the amount of funds that hbar foundation has been putting into the network is insane. it wont be taking long

>2 more weeks

i feel so bad for those that will miss out

hello
i have come to take over

Attached: 75231055-b350-4424-add5-5d007fe2b956.jpg (378x378, 15.78K)

You wake up at night and this is standing next to your bed, staring at you

i would kiss him

Hide the children!

WHY the fuck are the two Hbar threads the only thread on Any Forums that wouldn't load for me, fix your shit hiroshimoot

Attached: 1633446594127 (1).jpg (246x205, 10.32K)

>amount of funds
You mean bagholder money. I might apply for a grant as well and then never deliver anything, seems like that is what is happening anyway. Free money

better than eth foundation that so blatantly dumps on their holders

hbarians are beign targeted in order to stop up from prospering

they dont want you to win

With Jews you WIN

that is far from whats happening
>a lot of thought goes into giving a grant
>grants are giving all in a lump sum but is given piecemeal based on perfomance and goals reached

now go rope

The Spam filter triggered, understandable

I don't need much, the initial sum is enough, can just apply for different grants. Maybe I can even use the funds to start an ERC20 token, that's a viable model as well apparently

I FUCKING LOVE TO WATCH FAGGOTS LIKE YOPU SEETHE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHA
THEN WHY ARE YOU ON Any Forums SAYING THAT INSTEAD OF ACTUALLY DOING IT FAGGOT? YOU CANT HAHAHAHAHAHA
>SEEEEEETHE

>49857807
do they really?
proof?

etherscan
theyre known for this lmao