Any chances of the housing market crashing, bros? Crypto has ruined me so I think it's only fair that Mr...

Any chances of the housing market crashing, bros? Crypto has ruined me so I think it's only fair that Mr. Shekelstein suffers just as much, if not more than me.

Attached: 1655726732800.jpg (250x166, 3.06K)

If it crashed, then Goyim would be able to own it. Remember, Goys will own nothing by 2030. Therefore, it won’t crash. QED.

>Any chances of the housing market crashing, bros?
yes

Stop saying that

Attached: 1655450221949.png (976x850, 537.24K)

fpbp
you know what would make the goyim own nothing and be reliant on non-stop slave labor regardless of whatever perceived nest egg they currently have?
>Hyperinflation

shut up goy

OP has a point but, is getting into real state really a good thing now?

Try to offer a service dude, that's how can you maintain your wealth and making interests of your wealth through the pass of the time

>Any chances of the housing market crashing, bros?
wtf? housing?

buy a real house bitch

i think that shit is too complicated for many of these retards, buying a house cheap doesn't really cut it for me, you have to take care of a lot of things (at least where i live)

Attached: Pepe_gun_6.jpg (316x202, 30.25K)

>buying a house cheap doesn't really cut it for me
Just buy a cardboard box

Attached: 1655402617456.jpg (225x225, 14.04K)

Propchain offers a good solution to the people who wants to buy houses, hotels, departments and a lot of other real state investments on a blockchain, the bad thing here is that you have to do a KYC process in the sign up, but well, it's normal and necessary due to the circumstances of buying real properties, or at least, pieces of those properties, low pieces of those properties better said

Did someone say Magic the Gathering? You’re not wrong, just make sure it’s sealed in plastic and older than 20 years

>propchain
I've heard about it, doesn't seem bad but nothing is really worth it right now, if you want to buy a house with crypto its a wrong move with the current state of the market

Until someone finally decided to bring that business to the world of cryptocurrencies, the only damn market that seems never going to devalue despite being one of the reasons for many financial crises throughout the last century and the current one.

kek

the big corp wants you to use decentralized shit and buy everything with crypto so they control your ass

THISSS
shit like this attracts a lot of attention to stupid people, like lovelace who is offering the fucking metaverse as a service lmao

this. XRP won.