Bancor Nothing Burger

>BNT supply (purple) stable
Nothing burger, the movie. Trannies screaming about the temporary IL pause should be shot by firing squad in minecraft.
dune.com/queries/13918/27879

Attached: bancor.png (3788x720, 64.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Source:

Cope however you like friendo

Thank you Rick from Bancor for this PSA.

>removes IL protection at will
>Loyal submissives on Any Forums still shill and defend your dumpster project

Really?

Yeah because they stopped giving people bnt as il protection.
Once they turn it back on if they ever do, it will death spiral. All the people who are currently having their bags held hostage will never return again

the coordinated fudniggers trying to doompost in the discord is so cringe
smug niggers who don't know shit

Fuck them we already stole their money. NEXT!

>everything is fine
>ITS THOSE RACIST LINK MARINES TAKING BACK THEIR OWN TOKENS
>ITS CELSIUS PLEASE BELIEVE US!
kek rip

I am not Rick.
>Panic remove like everyone else and get rekt guaranteed
NGMI

This is the fate for all doom posting fags long term when their shorts get liquidated.

Attached: bobo.jpg (493x328, 14.71K)

Sounds just like
>this is all putins fault!

OP that's because they stopped giving people bnt to cover impermanent loss. So now bancor is guaranteed impermanent loss and you've already signed up to it

slit your brown wrists, op
nobody cares about your dead shitcoin

this
>YOU DO THE NEEDFUL AND NOT REDEEM SIR!

>OP that's because they stopped giving people bnt to cover impermanent loss.
what does that mean?
people who withdraw will lose 40-60% of their stack in bnt?
or is it just a small part like rewards or something?

You have to be an idiot if you don't buy bancor right now lmao. Even with all the fud it just increased in price. The reversal trend already began. You have been warned.

with link people are getting about 54% back currently
the rest is lost as they suspended bnt withdrawals
it's pretty brutal

If you are a panic selling faggot you will eat the loss instead of being patient. It fucking sucks but I can afford the loss if it rugs.
With the paused minting this shit can potentially pump short term. I hope doom posting faggots have their shorts fucking liquidated.

Attached: Arbitrum.png (939x1066, 136.65K)

someone posted a screenshot of someone taking a 3k ETH loss on their withdrawal (9k/12k eth)
thats basically a free 3000 ETH that goes to the protocol to buy out other peoples positions, right?
if we just wait for these retarded whales to exit with IL, we can recover?

Trying too hard fudnigger

dude there is no 3k eth anymore, that is the problem

The are scared of Celsius getting BNT tokens from the IL mechanism and dumping on the market to profit off of their short while causing BNT to dump. I personally would've preferred BNT naturally dumped hard and I am not so happy about this decision. Bancor seems to have the upper hand and has time to think out the new IL rules.

i was just mentioning that this seems like PRIME short squeeze area. Something here doesn't add up.

i mean like with that withdrawal the deficit of eth in the pool vs initial deposits is smaller? or no?