What mood are you guys in right now?

I feel like we're in the hopelessness stage. So It's probably the best time to buy.

Attached: ec2c3b5993d95501047dd132352b1962.jpg (2250x1501, 233.51K)

we are in desperation

Nope. Between Anxiety and Denial based on major subreddit sentiments.

Definitely a DENIAL

I've been in boredom for months, where's that on the chart

retards

We are in anxiety digits or ID confirm

Attached: 1625344453673.jpg (534x723, 44.71K)

sorry guys, i'm still at anxiety

Attached: 1550773914369.png (395x474, 25.38K)

My current mood is "Point of Maximum Financial Opportunity"

I'm still optimistic but realizing I'm going to be waiting a long time to get back where I could be if I wasn't so greedy and hodl

>based on major subreddit sentiments.
Go back.

Attached: 6728385764.jpg (612x501, 33.28K)

I feel hopeless. I have stopped buying crypto. I feel like bitcoin is dead and might go under 10k

Proof: posts like this at the top of Bitcoin. It can't be BEFORE anxiety and denial because the bull market sentiment is gone entirely and acceptance of the bear has begun. Rather this post speaks to a denial that the bear market is a serious thing and that it's going to be a bloodbath (i.e. it's just a temporary setback, time to load up fellow redditors!). They're treating it lightly and continuing with the same buy and hodl memes used during the bull market. There's also some posts that indicate an increasing level of general anxiety, but nothing remotely indicating outright fear or panic yet.

If you don't see the value in evaluating normie sentiment then you're an idiot.

Attached: Untitled.png (640x622, 250.67K)

depression for sure.

It's possible we aren't hearing from the hopeless ppl though

I'm euphoric at the moment, it's just a small correction

That's also denial, user. When the majority is hopeless that's how you know we've reached Hopelessness on the chart. You think the bear market means one little dump to 20k and that's the worst of it? You think it's going to last a week or two then it'll be over? Hahahaha.

>everyone suddenly cheering for mumu over a weekend pump
Denial

between euphoria and anxiety

Hope

>11pm
>boss of my struggling company just sent out a mandatory 8am meeting invite for everyone

I'm feeling like things are about to get worse