What the fuck does a man need to do these days to make money? Selling drugs? Kidneys...

What the fuck does a man need to do these days to make money? Selling drugs? Kidneys? Crypto ain't working for me anymore.
>Inb4 precious metals
Nope.

Attached: 1655708729769.jpg (1280x690, 118.94K)

mcdonalds

>crypto is dead
>stocks are dead
>being a codemonkey is dead
>everything is dead
mcdonalds is forever

interlinked faggots

What do you mean stocks are dead? Stocks is the only thing to go with

>What the fuck does a man need to do these days to make money? Selling drugs? Kidneys?
sell your body user

Well, you can do a lot of things with your money. Like investing in a set where you can show your anus. But you need to have a good looking anus to earn some good bucks with your anus, kek that rhymed

An investment in kneepads pays for itself in the first day

i literally tagged him dumbass

>Inb4 precious metals
the gold market is the only one whose chart never stops growing, I would think about it.

The way for a man to sell his body is to do hard labor.

>Stocks is the only thing to go with
You have real state too

trannies always attract a dirty old man in his 60's

Have tried buying commemorative plates? Ads said they are guaranteed to go up in value. If not, there's always garloid farming

Attached: 20180205_150643_0[1].jpg (3024x4032, 1.9M)

Real state is a good thing to get into, im waiting for propchain to release so I can buy real state with crypto and manage a real state portfolio

GME

>im waiting for propchain to release so I can buy real state with crypto and manage a real state portfolio
What is the utility of buying a house in cryptos, also. how do you handle important papers?

>how do you handle important papers?
NFTS LMAO

Real state is something nice, everyone needs a place to live, and of course, that's a good passive income that everybody could have if they do the right financial choices.

I have some good dollars that I've earned by shorting BTC saved in propchain, they claim to offer properties easily in a lot of countries around the world... So... Well, I'm looking to buy some pieces of property of a house located in Spain, so, let's see if it worth the risk to saving some profits from BTC there kek

Is this one of those projects that try to imitate governmental procedures?

unironically this, if op doesnt want to do shit then become a sex wagie like the bitch he is

>buy power washer for $400
>charge $150 for driveways
>charge $300-$600 for house siding
>charge $0 to kill small animals with pressurized water

Attached: 014087FE-0226-417A-8800-E0B6FD2E976B.jpg (499x500, 50.51K)

50 bigmacs and 30 rations of nuggets to go thanks

Attached: hh.jpg (799x493, 125.96K)