Untouched Kanto mons

These are the only Kanto Pokémon left who have yet to receive an evolution, regional form, exclusive z move, mega evolution, g max form yet as of 2022, and the latest game being PLA

Who’s next up to get an updated version?

Attached: F447E0D3-D8FC-4279-8C3E-D55AFD56892C.jpg (1049x1185, 260.11K)

Tauros is definitely getting something this generation.

The nidos could get something version exclusive.

Arbok and golduck are up their as well

Pokémon like hypno, fearow, dewgong are so forgotten that they probably won’t get anything.

Holy shit Kanto is that influential in all gens? GF are uncreative hacks

i don't know, but i feel venonat. no clue why though

Psyduck was seen in the trailer. So the only thing it can get is a Golduck regional evo or gimmick. So it’s probably staying on the list. Also I swore I say tentacool.

also jellyfish means medusa in Spanish so maybe we could get a rock or psychic tentacruel form.

Attached: C78CC0C1-8F28-4E4F-B3FD-2A19184E1C8A.png (1334x750, 2.76M)

Attached: my take of regional forms.png (1056x1184, 1.22M)

this is nice user, how would a fire/ice butterfree work?

i meant arbok sorry

would be nice but since butterfree had a gigantamax already, a ice/fire arbok based on thermomethers is a good idea.

Kanto-pandering is the main pillar that supports this franchise.

i mean, teeeeeechnically arbok has several regional variants, but it's only aesthetic changes

Attached: file.png (640x399, 176.35K)

gee wonder why, aslo new forms are a way to help update the pokemon effected most by powercreep.

Attached: pokemania.jpg (640x853, 140.15K)

>they're all based
based

>new forms
You mean evolutions, right? Because regional variants do nothing for the original pokémon.

mew has a z-move

>Because regional variants do nothing for the original pokémon.
better typings and move pools more suitable for modern pokemon, look at G-Muk. G-Weezing etc

Excerpt regionals don’t help the original. It anything it actually hurts the original mon because the regional form here all the good stat spreads, good moves, and shilling and mercy while the original Is rendered obsolete.

theres no way to fix the originals unless gf boosted every pokemons stats, which would make powercreep worse and fuck up the comp scene

That was never the case.
Arbok started out with the pattern it has today, then Sugimori modified it which was used in game and artwork all the way up until FRLG released and reverted back to the original pattern.
The GS & RSE pattern is actually the same, ut color limitations for the GBC make it seen different

>theres no way to fix the originals
Megas.

Parasect, Victreebell, and Tentacruel are all popular enough to get variants at some point, and are all species that lend themselves well to variants. The fossils are kind of tough because giving them any updates does not lend itself well to the world of Pokemon given that they are ancient creatures. Similarly Mew would be a weird choice for that but I could see it getting whatever the mega/gmax transformation equivalent is one day. Ditto I could see them doing something stupid with just for the sake of a joke.

I don't see Fearow and Spearow getting anything for a long time. Hypno I'm not sure about. You think they'd rather just try to ignore it?

New Nidoran variants, maybe give Mew whatever new gimmick form this Gen will have. Or even make a canon Mewthree.

Mew has its own Z move though.

Honestly a straight up stat boost would help out many of the original pokemon without hurting later mons, that's just how shit many of the originals are.

It doesn't matter what electrode's overall stat total or move pool is when literally 75% of its stats are in speed and the rest are below dumpster tier.

>literally 75% of its stats are in speed and the rest are below dumpster tier.
That’s the point of electrode. It was intended to be just be an explosion mon