No judgment, no hate, no console war bullshit, just curious. How many of you guys are from other boards/twitter/reddit...

No judgment, no hate, no console war bullshit, just curious. How many of you guys are from other boards/twitter/reddit? How many of you came here because of AEW? As a long time /sp/ and /asp/ user it’s interesting to see the culture of this board be so drastically difference from its predecessor.

Attached: 72D7AB62-F65F-49B8-ABCA-FBFCD9B2BE31.png (486x482, 46.97K)

huh what u mean?

holy shit scott stanford killed brodie lee

I came from /asp/. I don't have a twitter account. I don't have a reddit account. I hate them both and I hate you.

Some of the differences are inorganic, like the Meltzer worship, but certain things like Nash going from the board mascot to board laughing stock is an interesting indication of how shitposting and a meme that catches on can cause seismic shifts. It’s interesting

only 5 people actually post here. 6 on Wrestlemania weekend.

>Nash
>board mascot

Nash still is the board mascot

>Here on and off since the /wwe/ days (Distinctly remember WM29 with Mark Henry falling on Rybitch for the W. Thread lost their mind.)
>Always been talking shit about WWE since it's easy to make fun of
>Continue for years
>Suddenly, shit talking WWE means you're a tourist
>Take advantage of this by regularly pretending to be an AEWfag to work the WWE tourists and vice versa
>The board culture has heavily diminished, but it's much easier to work people into a simmering, blubbering shoot
That's the trade-off, I guess

I used to talk rasslin back in the day on /sp/ before we had our own board. I stopped watching wrestling/stopped visiting this site as a whole for years. AEW made me enjoy wrestling again. It's not perfect but i enjoy it more than other wrestling products I've seen. I've tried to get into NJPW when it was on AXS but I just had no idea who anyone was other than Jericho/Omega when I watched. There was some cool shit but I just forgot about it. Same with Impact. I don't think everything on Impact is bad but it's extremely forgettable and it didn't help that they kept switching channels and I just didn't care enough to find it.

I'm also on twitter but i don't post much, wrestling fans are stupid and wrestling fans on twitter are even dumber. I'd say at least half of the people i see posting about wrestling on twitter i just end up blocking so i never have to see the dumb shit they say again.

I do the same thing and it brings me no joy. soulless

Only thing that brings me any Joy these days are NJPW threads during tournaments and the divegrass threads.

go back

>be so drastically difference from
I am picking up what you are to be putting down, sir

what makes you want to lie like this you pathetic fucks, go back

Can't "go back" where I've never been.
And where am I lying?

Meant fornot

go back

r/egg_irl sisters WW@!?

i'm from based jerk

Used to have Twitter, never interacted with any wrestling fans. Never used reddit. Been on Any Forums since 2010ish, used to browse /asp/ from like 2016-2018. Stopped lurking for a while and came back last March to find Any Forums. This board used to be my favorite for shitposting, but the fucking schizos here that constantly spam, post Twitter/ screencaps, and console wars make this one of the worst boards.

I have Twitter but never discuss wrestling or follow any wrestling accounts. I've been banned from reddit numerous times because they're massive virtue signalling faggots who annoyed me and I'm retarded enough to take the bait when I'm having a shitty day at work. I cane to /asp/ originally because its legit the only board where people actually spoke about wrestling rather than posting tweets or Meltzer shit or some other drama. Once you look past the trolling and console wars, like most of Any Forums, there's some knowledgeable people here

/asp/ for me prob around 2019 when the brap threads were at their height. I shut that shit down. unironically find this a better digest for rumors and news than anywhere else. fuck r3dditors twitterfags and coomers

/asp/ regular long time
nowadays i'm just here to joshipost.

Attached: yoshida_not_amused.jpg (1024x768, 95.65K)