You're welcome TK

You're welcome TK

Attached: Untitled.png (741x571, 613.72K)

Can’t wait for when they’re under 1 million next week and the trannies cope with “that’s a meaningless goalpost” kek

Dustin Rhodes actually beats Archer lmao

Hook segment was really bad according to Dave.

Why doesn’t he think Sheldon for drawing the house?

It's meaningless when low-iq drones claim that AEW is failing because of it.

cope

Attached: 638evi.jpg (492x445, 29.62K)

>NOOOO GETTING A MILLION ONLY MATTERS WHEN AEW DOES IT
cope

aewtists can’t meme

When is Hook going to wrestle some real talent instead of being on the C tier show?

signed half of WWE and cuck man phil just to get outdrawn by Doudrop and scooter races every week. Pathetic

stacked card

When he gets more experience.

>comparing network to cable
BASED RETARD

WHY THE FUCK IS TRANNY BRANDON STILL HIRED WTF DUDE

>thinking Taz's faggot son can wrestle beyond no-selling everything and squashing no-name shitters

Aewtist, you are so fucking retarded that I want you to learn why you are retarded. I will not tell you, go figure it out, come back, and apologize for exposing us to your retardation.

coping with loss

Please Watch... Please. Don't thank the Big Bang Theory who gave us the massive lead-in we blew, Thank Me. I promise another hotshot and debut.

Probably because it's the same shit Cawdy used to do - they are stupid, retarded WWE-tier styled segments that help nothing. Long, not funny, go nowhere. QT is cool but no one cares about him since he loses every single fued.

Yeah they're probably gonna miss 1mil next weak but it pretty much means nothing

The point overall is their steady upward trajectory over time, notably in the context of mass cable cutting. They are doing very well.

for real start booking better the fans deserve it and it will help increase ratings