Come, user

Come, user.

Attached: AA9208E2-33C6-4989-B39A-67E8513B7633.gif (508x380, 1.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

randompokemon.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I was just in the May thread so im good

Where the fuck are all the PMD threads?

Somebody wanted to improve the board, stfu

>the place with the best fucking music and atmosphere
take me

Any Forums is too cringe to have threads about based games
also there will be pmd threads when we get new pmd games

Would someone who's not pathetic irl want to stay in the world of pmd?, I doubt it

Cum, user.

I dunno, I've missed them though. What Pokemon do you guys usually play in dungeons? Just your starter, or do you recruit new pokemon to be your party leader? I like to experiment with a couple of Pokemon I think are cool and see how well I think they play. Settled on Dewgong recently in EoS, gonna try taking it through zero isle.

True. I don't care for my life, but PMD life sounds better.

>What Pokemon do you guys usually play in dungeons?
I use cheats to change the hero/partner at the start of a playthrough. My last playthrough was Taillow / Gible.

Based

usually just starter/partner, maybe a third member if they're a cool mon that carries their weight. two's company, three's a crowd. when i was a kid though it was four mons at all times tho lmao
that sounds fun, actually. i'd have to think with who i'd want to play though. what tool(s) do you use to do that?
side note, i know there's a randomizer out there for EoS. might give it a roll sometime

pretty sure the randomizer works for changing starters, and there's AR codes for it too

Discussing spinoffs is cringe
Disregard all the PLA threads by the way

oh yeah, i always forget that. only problem is then you have to intentionally get the personality you want
any particular suggestions/ideas for who i play as/partner?
kek

I think I'm a loser but not a pathetic loser. I'd like to be in the PMD universe for atleast an hour so I can fuck Lopunnys

>get to live out a job as a rescue team/explorer and also have magical powers
I'm thinking no one would want to do this

Maybe a Psychic or Ghost type? PMD doesn't seem to like letting you play those early. Slowpoke and Gastly don't have awful early learnsets either.

actually, psychic sounds like a kickass idea, or hell maybe even dark. i wish someone made a mod for PMD sky that adds thenewer mons, thigh, would be fun tools to dick around with

A psychic protag in PMD2 would make a lot of sense because of the dimensional scream

>randompokemon.com
>generate 1
>you become that pokemon in the PMD world

Attached: 17455E28-4957-4626-831B-4896BAD35CEE.jpg (828x982, 90.22K)

horns or fins, lads

Attached: Screenshot_20220305-204133.png (825x881, 91.11K)