Would you rather be poor and have a normal family or be the richest guy on earth and have a tranny son?

Would you rather be poor and have a normal family or be the richest guy on earth and have a tranny son?

Attached: Screenshot_20220620-195140_Chrome.jpg (1421x1805, 553.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/entertainment/elon-musk-son-files-change-201451698.html
wionews.com/trending/no-longer-wish-to-be-related-elon-musks-son-wants-to-change-gender-name-490053
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

holy fucking kek it's real

yahoo.com/entertainment/elon-musk-son-files-change-201451698.html

he's got like 7 other sons. he will probably keep pumping them out the random celeb thots till he dies

these titles aren't even in proper English. Why the fuck do they write like that?

>changing "her"'identity
I'll never use politically correct pronouns. The GUY is a GUY

wionews.com/trending/no-longer-wish-to-be-related-elon-musks-son-wants-to-change-gender-name-490053

hardly surprised
billionaires (and high profile people in general) are often forced to endure these humiliation rituals to prove their loyalty
guess elon had to be grounded for his recent antics this year

All I want is to own a decent House (detached) made of bricks (not American cardboard), with a big backyard with real grass that I can do barbecues in with frens and family on summer evenings.

Yeah he has like 6 divorces so I'm doubting there was much of a relationship to end there anyway.

He absolutely deserves this for courting neoliberals for so long and fence sitting. However, he is a sociopath, so I doubt he cares all that much.

FUCK YOU DAD

I'd rather be poor with a normal family. Why humiliate yourself and harm your kids?

Attached: 1653681590407.jpg (350x238, 19.26K)

I give it a few months before the troon comes crawling back to daddy wanting money, or becoming a 41%

I would have all my children be transgender if it means being the richest person on earth

how many of them are over 18 tho

rich with tranny son

Life just must be so hard being an ESL faggot, huh?

Is sodomy THAT good that you would want end your relationship with the richest father in the world and want to become a woman?!

Attached: Supreme_Boss_Of_All_Gays.png (251x276, 94.83K)

I hope your son chops his dick off

Lmao, what a dumb bitch. Musk will hopefully cut him off from his will.

Aren't two of them with grimes? Kinda looking like at least half his lineage is gonna end up being trannies

Crazy how anyone that goes against the world cabal is instantly suicided/has rape allegations/wide smear campaigns/targeted family members.
Even people as large as Elon. Who the fuck is running this shit to be this evil though? The Rothschilds? Some rogue AI?

can you smoke ribs pls

if that's their choice so be it, if it makes them happy and me very wealthy

Same

the tranny son seems like a small price to pay to have all the monies

Attached: PoopWaterGates.jpg (1280x720, 83.42K)

>he is a sociopath!

Attached: 1555291267432.jpg (576x592, 40.74K)

They're all messed up, being part of the cabal just means they help you cover up.

This is part of the humiliation ritual for Elon to join the true cabal.
He has to sacrifice his children.

Smear campaigns are a threat to fall back in line. If anyone is truly against them and powerful, they wind up committing suicide via 5 bullets to the back of the head

>he is a sociopath
nah, likely just an autist, leading to also be a subhuman empath

if sodomy is so bad, why did god make it so enjoyable?

Attached: 11383-3-floor-pad-two-one-masturbator-base-3.jpg (540x540, 133.73K)