SV brings back all three gimmicks

>SV brings back all three gimmicks
>adds new Megas, new exclusive Z-moves and new Gigantamaxes
>make it so you can only use one gimmick every battle like in the anime
Would you rike it?

Attached: images - 2022-03-05T195505.337.jpg (317x966, 26.88K)

No. Just like in showdown's Natdex dynamax is far and away the objectively strongest option and just gets used by everyone until it's banned. Z moves never get used because it's not worth giving up the Mega slot for them. May as well just only have Megas.

Dynamax ain't coming back because its shit. cope.
Hopefully, we get no new battle gimmick this gen and they make actual meaningful balance changes.

user... it's already confirmed, look at the japanese logos

I could take it or leave it. None of my friends picked up gen 7 so we stopped playing socially and I didn't use z moves in single player. And I skipped gen 8 so I know nothing about giantmax. I only really like and am familiar with Megas so idk how much power creep there is.

no
>May as well just only have Megas.
never ever
you are just as much of a faggot as who precedes you.

Z moves aren't powercreep at all really but they just introduce a lot of annoying randomness to Pokemon battles because they're basically a super version of Hidden Power. E.g. Kartana is a very strong Pokemon with insanely high attack and good speed, but its attacking options of Grass Blade/Smart Strike/Sacred Sword/Knock Off are rather limited in type coverage and power so it can normally be easily walled by pokemon like Zapdos and Tangrowth. Problem is people started slapping a Z crystal and Giga Impact onto it which gives it a super strong 1-time move that can OHKO nearly anything that isn't a normal resist in the game, so now when you're up against Kartana you have to choose to switch into either Zapdos or your steel type (e.g. Ferrothorn) and just hope they don't click the right move (Z-Giga Impact or Sacred Sword) to get a free KO. Makes the game way too RNG heavy for my taste, nearly everything could or could not have a coverage move for any given check or counter and you just have to hope the enemy either predicts wrong or doesn't have the Z-move you're fearing.

Dynamax on the other hand is just by far the single most broken mechanic ever introduced. 3 turns of doubled HP and super strong moves that boost your stats, summon weather, or have other useful secondary effects. Flying types especially are broken because using a Flying move while Dynamax gives you a free +1 speed, Gyarados and Hawlucha were the two best Pokemon before Dynamax got banned for being broken.

>look at the japanese logos
i did, they seem pretty stadard and make no reference to any gimmick, new or old

>SV introduces a brand new gimmick
>megatards seethe harder
I'd prefer this honestly.

user...

it's a compass rose, referencing the fact that the games are truly open world.

sorry to play devil's advocate but let's keep our expectations in check

>literal, unironical headcanon
>redditspacing

thats... not what a compass rose looks like. it doesn’t even have the correct number of points.

>>SV brings back all three gimmicks
Three?

a pokefucking thread would have been better than this

Nah. It's the Ultimate Weapon. Same color. Same spikes. Same everything.
The fact they chose a region that's close to Kalos and are building up to Ash using Mega Evolution in the anime finals is a big enough hint that Gen 9 won't have a gimmick and they'll bring back megas.

Attached: file.png (1497x499, 911.12K)

>ITT: Gimmicktard seethe

This is a huge stretch even compared to the usual coping over megas being dead. Are you really that desperate?

>Are you really that desperate?
Are you? If it's a stretch then explain.

>Megas aren't a gimmick

>same everything
>purposely avoids posting full picture because it immediately deboonks entire theory

Attached: 12B67F67-3A78-4A74-AEB3-F2A58C53C19F.jpg (1013x675, 116.98K)

Now I'm really convinced. What's supposed to debunk it here? The scarlet light in the middle?

Completely different shape, coping retard