LEON REDEEM THE DARKEST DAY TODAY BLOODY BASTERD

LEON REDEEM THE DARKEST DAY TODAY BLOODY BASTERD

Attached: 1646386975771.jpg (939x525, 69.47K)

what was his plan again?
I remember something about an energy crisis but that's it

Chairman Rose jumpscare

I like how in the anime he's escapes

There was no plan
>Goes on about an energy crisis that clearly doesn't exist (or if it does exist the game refuses to show a single shred of evidence of it)
>Rose somehow knows that the energy (Galar Particles) will run out in exactly 1000 years (again, there is no explanation for where he got this information)
>Rose feels that recreating the Darkest Day (the event that almost destroyed Galar) and somehow harnessing the energy is the best solution, which is the equivalent of Japan dropping a H-Bomb on itself
>Leon actually agrees to this over-the-top "solution" but only asks that Rose give him one day, because Leon has a responsibility to battle in the league since he's the UNDEFEATED CHAMPION, a fact that the game hammers into our skulls every three seconds
>As the director of the tournament Rose could easy just reschedule the match so that Leon could help him, but Rose either actively trying to fuck himself over or is just to stupid to come with the obvious solution
>Rather than wait one day, Rose tries to attempt this ludicrously dangerous plan by himself and surprise, surprise, Rose fucks it up and has to interrupt Leon during the tournament to bail him out
>it turns out that Leon can't contain Eternatus either, so it's up to the player to bail them out (who only succeeds because the dogs swoop in at the last second and fight Eternatus for you but you somehow get the credit)
>Oh, and the alleged energy crisis that was apparently so severe to warrant almost destroying Galar never comes up again.

TOP. FUCKING. KEK.
I know that its probably just Nu-Gamfreaks shit writing abilities, but I'm choosing to believe that Rose was just a delusional, schizophrenic man child

Attached: Rose_Oleana.jpg (180x269, 12.42K)

Trying too hard and playing autistically dumb to try to whine about the game's story. Cringed at you.

Oleana was his tard wrangler?

More like tard enabler at this point

Every character that speaks about Rose, including Oleana herself in his trainer card, calls him weird and whimsy. He is canonically a schizo.

I mean she was batshit crazy too
But I'm giving her a pass because she's hot

Attached: maxresdefault-12.jpg (1280x720, 105.25K)

To be fair most tard wranglers are enablers.

What did he get wrong?

The raid dens become hyper charged with watts after Rose releases Etenatus, Rose was talking about dynamax energy gradually fading since Etenatus was the source and hadn't awakened in a long time.

Ok, thank you for clarifying that the game actually shows evidence of the crisis. Though its not quite clear what exactly Rose did to Eternatus, it seems it could have provided energy for Galar without triggering the Darkest Day.

oleana looks so bad in the anime
also fuck the anime for this "nerd oleana" shit

Rose's insane plan with the Darkest Day is a parody of IRL climate change activists who want to impose draconian restrictions and upturn the order of global society in order to avert an ecological catastrophe that could be decades, or even longer, away from happening.

Remember that SwSh were released in 2019, right at the same time when Greta Thunberg and Extinction Rebellion type extreme climate activists were hitting the mainstream.

>t. Knower

Attached: 1548244344788.png (396x400, 25.85K)

>"nerd oleana"
wait what?
I don't watch the ashime

>draconian restrictions
That's so passé.

Attached: tumblr_c89d9dcdd327ed67e761ac02470a6978_eb55738b_500.jpg (495x480, 22.09K)

>>Goes on about an energy crisis that clearly doesn't exist (or if it does exist the game refuses to show a single shred of evidence of it)
This is what kills me. At least Lysandre clearly states the ethos for his insane plan and has justification in it throughout the game before, during, and after he's defeated.
But Rose has literally nothing. The closest SWSH even gets to "foreshadowing" the point of contention in the plot is that half-assed panned shot to the energy plant that no one gave a shit or cared about because it wasn't explorable-- and as far as the player is concerned it's working just fine because Sonia says it is.
Compare that to the entire situation of Kalos's stooges that ask for tips, the story bit involving the owner of Parfum Palace, the fight with your rival over the Mega Ring, the existence of Pokemon village, and the whole postgame episode revolving around literal orphans living on Lumiose's streets.
It's honestly a wonder to me how people try and pass of XY's story as bad but then defend SWSH by saying it's anywhere near comparable to it. I think I actually lost brain cells playing Sword and Shield and it wasn't because of Galar being as streamlined and artificial as Alola.

Attached: 1592272664674.png (1024x574, 334.43K)

>there was a temple hidden away in the south of the region that contained a living embodiment of infinite electricity and a creature made of "dragon energy"
>Shield's pokedex entry literaly claims "Regieleki is capable of creating all Galar's electricity."
>Rose's own brother learned of this temple's existance just while planning a holiday for his teenage daughter

If Rose had done the tinies bit of research aside from obsessing over the Darkest Day legend he might have actually found a more feasable alternative to his energy crisis.problem that didn't involve endangering the entire region and killing everyone in the middle of the biggest sporting event of the decade.