Why aren't you buying?

why aren't you buying?
do you like staying poor?

Attached: 1655763787768.jpg (1023x895, 71.96K)

I caught too many falling knifes, and I am out of money.

because the entire global economy is being deflated. whenever houses come down 50% across the board (and btc is around 3-5k) is when you start buying

I'm up on the year. Sold almost everything last week just in time. I'm going to sit on my hands for 3 months until I start to slowly buy back into the market.

This is correct.
Remember guys: Sometimes the market's fear is JUSTIFIED.
You're holding an asset which was born in the era of easy money.
Now the fed is taking away the punch bowl and all those dollars being thrown around on risk assets is gone.

You won't be able to time the bottom, so don't even try. For all we know, a relief rally will start this Wednesday, and may go for a while.

Waiting for 1/2

Based on only the fear and greed index I'd buy it but I think most of the fear is justified. In the current macro environment it's not gonna rise significantly and has many potential risks. If I'd buy it now, I'd make sure to have a quick exit strategy but I don't want to put up with that stress. Next halvening is pretty far away, I'm gonna wait and if I get priced out I'll buy something else.

this. investor sentiment has been at record lows for MONTHS, and it will stay low for many more months

I am

You really should wait for a more evidence that a bottom is in. If you are planning to hold for an extended period of time, say 6 months or longer, I think it would be wise to wait for some market structure to develop on a weekly chart. You don't need to catch the bottom. So what if you bought 30k on the way back up instead of 18k. Your expectation would be to atleast revisit all time highs, so there is still a lot of room to profit.

I am. Some midwit told me today he's pulling everything from his 401k. Bottom signal.

>50%
That seems too much. Central banks are more hawkish than they were but they're still too pussified to let that happen.

even if I catch it half way down I'm still better off. I'm not going to buy in all at once.

If we get a relief rally we'll just wait until it's over. I'm not as neurotic about buying bitcoin as I used to be

Faggots claiming BTC will be 3k are the same faggots who said BTC would make it to 250k during the bull run.

Attached: 1600084580822.jpg (768x1024, 92.45K)

I'm going to start to screen shoot your delusional posts niggers

I want to but shit's too sussy in the bussy rn fr fr

Attached: 1653081627189.png (512x512, 135.37K)

so youre saying youre too fearful huh
interesting....

I'm buying. Puts that is.

no fat fingers till december!

No money.

Even if I had money, I don't think the bottom is in yet.