Moon landing

When AMC squeeze?

Attached: im-292757.jpg (1280x960, 219.65K)

Around the same time GME squeezes.
funds are liquidating and at the very least you should see decent gains if you invested under $20
You also need a mind of steel for this shit and not fall for FUD

i'm here with you Any Forums bro my average is like 40. I have like 2k shares, just hoping to squeeze this thing out. No way its going to 100k like some retards think, but I'm hoping for 1-2k, I'll cash out.

Attached: 77d.jpg (800x450, 67.64K)

Last year. You missed it retard

been waiting since Jan last year, so definitely got the long term capital gains set. all it needs to do is go into the thousands. $10k would be amazing

10k is unlikely, as much as I would like it to

are you guys seriously talking about AMC going into the thousands?
are you fucking insane?

G said the storm is coming. Keep slurping gme and amc.

oh do you think it'll go into the millions? I like the enthusiasm

There is no AMC squeeze coming. Its being used as a swap for GME. Once the swap is gone AMC will be left on its own. This is why the charts have been so close to one another and why Adam Aaron fell over himself to dilute as much as possible and then dumped a bunch of his own shares. He's in on the hedgie scam.

Attached: 1655170849725.jpg (640x221, 107.49K)

that DD doesn't make any sense. Why would they turn the buy button off then?

Here comes the GME faggots. They're both plays in this short squeeze, by the numbers AMC has more retards holding and buying than GME.

citadel and sorts will happily dump on you

So they could set up the swaps. Whatever liquidity existed at the time was needed so no buying. You can also see that AMC didnt have much short interest at the time as evidenced by the SEC GME report. If the short interest wasnt high then there would be no reason to turn off buying unless they needed liquidity somewhere else.

Wrong. AMC also has a troubling amount of bots and niggers invested. Inspite of being like 8x the float of GME, AMC has jack shit for registered shares. AMC has about 10 easy to see red flags as to why you shouldn't be in it.

I can't wait to watch Adam Aron fuck you guys again. It gets funnier every time.

>You can also see that AMC didnt have much short interest at the time
False. I don't know why you new ppl are so hostile towards anything other than GME, but back then we all bought multiple stocks

Attached: here.png (919x717, 202.66K)

From the report

Attached: Screenshot_2022-06-20-17-48-23-67_f541918c7893c52dbd1ee5d319333948.jpg (1080x242, 155.19K)

maybe after the float is diluted another 450% like it was in 2021

Funny how all the percents matchup except for AMC which looks like it is sitting where dillards should be. Another commonality when it comes to AMC is that its copy pasted into places where it shouldn't be. Wheres DDS on your fancy chart there? Im guessing its not there or somewhere around 11%

Selling amc covered calls has been very profitable, I dont even need moass anymore.
Ive given up on moass desu, thats why I moved my gme to amc because at least running the wheel on amc is something I understand and has been working.
That and amc is a company with customers and not a reputation for screwing over kids like gme is.
I remember the day gme bought eb games vividly

>back then
I didnt
I was all in on gme months before the activity because someone said its low on smg
I sold waaaay too low at only 200% profit though

Dont forget the free popcorn for being a bagholder!

>That and amc is a company with customers and not a reputation for screwing over kids like gme is.
Everyone has bitched about the cost of popcorn and sweets at the theater for longer than GameStop has existed. Also where were the news stories of AMC holders buying snacks for other moviegoers like when retards were buying out entire stores of gamestop and donating the goods?