Why does Any Forums hate Inteleon so much? I think he's cool

Why does Any Forums hate Inteleon so much? I think he's cool.

Attached: 600px-818Inteleon.png (600x600, 110.71K)

Same. I don't really get it. I stayed away during the prerelease season so I first saw it in game. Maybe you had to be part of it all to be upset. It's a bland but inoffensive design.

Furries

it sucks, it's so thin and elongated but then it has giant humanoid hands
it disgusts me to look at it, i just wish we'd gotten something closer to, idk, sceptile instead

What an abomination

Same as the other gen 8 starters final evos: they're fucking ugly

I mean it's just skinny as fuck. Ugly too. Humanoid too. evolves from a first stage that has NOTHING to do with it. jobmon, too.
So yeah, no wonder why Any Forums HATES it. Not fundamentally a bad design idea but it just doesn't work well.

It is very skinny. I always thought it looked weird. Rilla is much better

He’s my favorite final evolution out of the 3 galar starters. He’ll always just be a bootleg Greninja though

Attached: C329FBE8-4D96-400B-A98E-BB910AB9A3DF.png (2048x1446, 3.41M)

>giant humanoid hands
dumb feraltard

Attached: 4D6B4D66-0E46-4E95-8CEE-45416E9AB179.png (640x445, 227.39K)

Looks better than Cinderace

I don't really hate it exactly, but much like Cinderace, the reference to a real profession in its design feels too smirky and ironic for a Pokémon, especially a starter Pokémon. I'm not one of those people that cares about the RPG class + animal formula too much, but there's a difference between a relatively abstract vocation like 'mage' and a literal profession that people do for money like an intelligence officer.

pixar character

As someone that hated it when it leaked but liked it better when I saw the 2d art by sugimori and in the card game I think it straight up just has a very bad 3d model, or atleast a 3d model that fucked up important parts.
Look at the arms on the picture OP posted and compare it to the game. The 2d art makes his body lean and sharp in a neat creepy way while the 3d model just makes his arms look like a bent plastic straw and gives him a "bored gay man" stance instead of something more dynamic.

Attached: shittyarms.jpg (868x597, 73.68K)

Makes Rillacucks seethe

Zeta detected

Rilla suffers the same for me. Art it looks great, but that model it just terrible, and then you have the fucking drumset.

I like it the most of the three galar starters, but I can admit that i's incredibly humanoid and personalized.
The reason that that doesn't bother me is because unlike so many other I know that Pokemon aren't animals, even if some are analogous to them, and that being humanoid or having mannerism that imply a personality aren't things that detract from being a "monster". People just don't want to accept that their headcanon on what makes a "true" Pokemon is bunk because they can't ignore starters showcasing this principle like they could mons like Machamp, Hitmonchan, Sawk, Hariyama, etc.

Rillaboom's model is rough yeah. His arms look so... unironically plasticy? And they made his fingers look like sausages.

The TGC has some promo art that modifies the 3d models to look more dynamic and I think both Rillaboom and Inteleon look significantly better in it. It makes Cinderace's hands curve better from his arm shape too.

Attached: galarrenders.png (597x1001, 1.47M)

>evolves from a first stage that has NOTHING to do with it.
You fuckers will never be satisfied with anything

>If it's like Bulbasaur, you retards cry "IT JUST GETS BIGGER"
>If it dares develop, you retards cry "THAT CAME OUTTA NOWHERE"

>Inceleonfag
Obviously

those are good, i like how it looks like everyone involved in Pokemon has a better grasp of 3d graphics than Gamefreak themselves

Fujobait that belongs in a different franchise

Back to your cuckshed, Rillacel.

Attached: based_eiscue.png (1462x1353, 190.37K)

It's almost a cool idea but the design of the lizard is off. I get the idea it's supposed to be Jame Bond but it comes off more foppish. The sassy hand placement, the cape like flaps, It just feels fem. Not female just a very effeminate man.

They honestly can't pose their models for shit. I was disgusted at the PLA reveal season but the 2d art makes everyone look better (except the Dialga and Palkia forms, but I suspect those are meant to be ugly and freaky since they are final bossies?).
Unfortunately I don't expect this to change with Gen 9 since the humans in the footage already have blatantly shitty rigs with Gumby-esque joints on their body and if they're half assing the trainers you can expect the monsters will too.

Attached: shittyarms.jpg (856x928, 187.32K)

Mentally ill, then again he likes inceleon