Gallyris

Attached: 663AF281-3F7C-45FE-BE7B-ABC4F366620A.jpg (960x1280, 370.68K)

-farts-
oops, gomenasai!!

Imagine being stupid enough to get fooled by this for even one second.

cool fake

Attached: 1375307677758.gif (485x413, 845.65K)

Yeah Switch box art 9 months before release

>It’s fucking real

Know it’s fake but you know I don’t hate it ( and compared to what nightmare we probably will end up with, I’d rather this)

Literally my mom's gigantamax corviknight trace.

Attached: file.png (924x712, 472.78K)

Finally Chatot get an evolution

Captcha: GG Dog

>Scarlet
>Facing left
retard

stop using the paint bucket, retard

the perspective of your box is pretty funny user

Articuno + Yveltal potara fusion

It's obviously fake because they wouldn't have box art this soon. But I also want to point out that this doesn't have any of the design elements that people are expecting from the Scarlet legendary. Going off logo, it doesn't have anything that looks like a gem or scale pattern in its body and it doesn't seem to match that sort of mystical old world font either. It's just a giant bird with one foot that looks all fucked up behind the logo

>Galo de Barcelos
Portuguese-bros, I kneel

Just by looking at the dragon, it looks like a fusion between Braivery and articuno

Yveliticuno

What’s the position got to do with anything

>dude what if we used Xerneas and Yveltal together
meh

Since Gen 3, the box title legendary which is mentioned foremost in the pair faces right, and the other faces left. In Ruby (and Sapphire), Groudon faces right. In Diamond (and Pearl), Dialga faces right. In Black (and White), Reshiram faces Right. And so on.

I actually never noticed that lol

>fanfic leak

Attached: Ryan Reeves.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

Literally my moms dead reddit tier meme

>blind
>still a fake
Eh, broken clock twice a day whatever

Finally someone else notices

Based, I love pre-release season.
It's always so comfy

And that's literally my father's flipped and traced ho-oh

Attached: 250.png (475x475, 155.8K)

user you are just like me. I love looking at what we could. I hope we get good legendary Pokémon.

>USUM-esque design
Don’t even joke about that. Gen 7 had by far the worst legendaries/ultra beasts, and even if gen 9 was an actual candidate for GOTY, I wouldn’t play it if it had legendaries that looked like that.