Who ya got moving on Any Forums?

Who ya got moving on Any Forums?

Attached: njpwcup.png (591x715, 753.84K)

naito vs shingo would be based

Don’t care, stopped watching when the Elite left.

i don't watch men's wrestling so it doesn't matter to me
Naito's look is dimes though he should win

gook shit lol

The Windy Man

This is a tekkers board.

Zacky extraordinarily massive TEKKERS

Naito's not losing again this soon after already having lost
Gonna be Shingo/Naito finals with Shingo winning and getting his rematch followed by Naito getting his "I beat the world champion" shot.

I want Zack to win but I can see Naito getting his revenge in the final. IThat would mean Okada vs Naito yet again but I don't think there are any possible match-ups that aren't already stale at this point.

Well, Zacky faced Okada only twice, losing both, if they are going the "beat Okada in the finals and lose to him later in a defence" route, Zack is the better option, given he could gloat about beating the IWGP W.Hebbyq champ in 1v1 action, without actually getting the belt

Zack beat Okada on the NJPW x rev pro show right after when Okada dropped the belt to Kenny

Oh yeah, there was something like that, I apologize, you are right

zero dimes

I unfortunately see Okada winning as champion to celebrate the 50th anniversary. Then maybe Shibata or Ibushi coming out to challenge for Hyper Battle. I'd say Jay, but the final event on the HB tour is one night before Mutiny in Hollywood.

>Naito vs Okada #19353945930360

Attached: 0C359484-4838-4D68-A86E-5EEA58F7A89B.jpg (1200x675, 64.03K)

Zack vs Okada is the only non-stale matchup of these final 4.

My ideal finals would be Zack vs. Okada but I don't think Naito's losing to Okada so soon after. If Naito goes to finals it'd be weird for them to forgo the dream match in Shingo vs. Naito, but at the same time Okada winning as champion makes a lot of sense.
My original prediction had Cobb vs. Zack in finals.

>but I don't think Naito's losing to Okada so soon after.
I understand your logic but you should never doubt Gedo when it comes to KWABing Naito

You're probably right.
Even still, three Okada vs. Naito matches in two months is a bit much even for me and I love that matchup. I hope it's Zack vs. Okada but now that they're so close I don't see how you pass up on Shingo vs. Naito.

Zack should win but do you have him go over Okada before a rematch for the title or have Naito lose to Zack in the finals setting up to two different title matches for Okada. Also could set up a rare New Japan Three way