In gen 9, you can change the pokeball a Pokémon was caught in by having one of said pokeballs and paying a fee to an npc

>in gen 9, you can change the pokeball a Pokémon was caught in by having one of said pokeballs and paying a fee to an npc

Would this appease or make balltists mad? I'm tired of this balltism faggotry

Attached: 1pcs-7cm-poke-ball-toy-figuras-de-a-o-abertas-pokeball-babe-grande-mestre-gs-ball.jpg_Q90.jpg (800x800, 144.41K)

Ok the contrary, that would automatically devalues all rare ball mon combos.

I won't lie I've wanted that forever

Would make balltists SEETHE-THE-FUCK-OUT
you don't even realize, OP. They literally would keep their Pokémon in Gen 7/8 games so that their balls aren't "devaluated".
Yeah, balltists are hilarious

That'd be a nice feature.
Fuck ballists

That would make them seethe and be a good functionality added so I hope it happens

That would ruin the whole point of having different balls.

What would be the point of, say, trying to catch a legendary in an ordinary Pokeball, if you could just use any ball and pay to change it?

There would be no point. And there's no point you fucking retard. Get your balltism treated

I want that feature

Bad fanfic

>take fun little challenges out of the game because they annoy me
I don’t get this logic, user.

Yes please. A game with ALL the pokeballs including the hisui ones. And then an option to change a Pokemon's ball using a limited resource like bottlecaps or something new. And lastly a revamped version of ball seals, so you can have effects like smoke or mist or glitter on release.

Oh and the trainer's pokeballs should be visible on their model somewhere

The challenge is still there user.

No it isn’t because the whole point of trying to capture low catch rate mons in a Pokeball (or other weak ball) is that it’s hard as fuck to do, so if you go through the effort then your mon is special and feels more rare.

If the system you’re proposing is implemented then suddenly it becomes pointless and you might as well just allow people to paint their balls any colour because it’s just cosmetic at that point.

I don’t get this logic at all, why do you want to remove other ways in which people create challenges or have fun with the games?

The challenge is still there. You just don't get to showboat like a faggot for resetting again and again until your Sport Ball finally stuck.

I'd be happy if it turned out this way. Makes trading easier for the rest of us.

Why do you want to ruin peoples fun just for the sake of dumbing down yet another function of the game?

It is just cosmetic user

I'd be mad, part of balltism is having a visual representation of how/where a Pokemon was caught. It would also take away one of the few remaining incentives to trade with people.

On one hand, it would make my life much easier, on the other hand, it devalues the work I've done catching everything in standard balls and legendaries in premier balls.

>you might as well just allow people to paint their balls any colour
I think this should be a thing with standard balls anyway. Being able to change just the top color between a set of 10 or so colors would be cool.

you sound like you wear wolf tees and smell bad

>You just don't get to showboat like a faggot for resetting again and again until your Sport Ball finally stuck.
B-but that literally is the challenge?

It's fine that you'd be happy of this, if like me you just want your mon to have the good ball
But a lot of balltists actively research the thrill of managing to catch the legendary in a Beast Ball

On the hand I like pairing balls with mons. Especially when it's rare balls. I really like specific stuff like the Shiny Rotom I bred in gen 8 that was bred down from a normal one in abeast ball. Or some of my non standard balls with legendary/mythical shinies

On the other hand I am well aware the only person shinies actually have value to is the person who caught them and that trading shinies or balls for anyone who actually cares about legitimacy/whether they are injected at all is absolutely fucking stupid and pointless.

I think I'd be ok with this.