What are the financial implications of declining birth rates? Market growth is predicated on profit growth...

What are the financial implications of declining birth rates? Market growth is predicated on profit growth, but profits will level out or declines if their aren't more consumers, right?

Attached: 1655635732295.png (701x776, 156.69K)

Daily reminder that every single finance asset like stocks,bonds,debt,crypto,money etc are all purely parasitical in nature and serve no purpose nor have any inherent value. Finance and economics are pseudoscientific make believe garbage, capitalism is inherently unstable,unsustainable and exploitative with a built in expiration date since it operates on the basis if exponential perpetual growth on a finite planet (exactly like a cancer cell) and every single financier or crypto dudebro is a literal parasite. Every single one of you parasites will perish alongside your precious stock market and blockchain

Watching literal braindead Any Forums parasites comprehend the inherent contradictions of their beloved systems and money in real time is lifefuel. It means that it is already over. Even the most braindead fanatical bootlicking schizos can no longer maintain the simulation

>Daily reminder that every single finance asset like stocks,bonds,debt,crypto,money etc are all purely parasitical in nature and serve no purpose nor have any inherent value. Finance and economics are pseudoscientific make believe garbage, capitalism is inherently unstable,unsustainable and exploitative with a built in expiration date since it operates on the basis if exponential perpetual growth on a finite planet (exactly like a cancer cell) and every single financier or crypto dudebro is a literal parasite. Every single one of you parasites will perish alongside your precious stock market and blockchain
>Watching literal braindead Any Forums parasites comprehend the inherent contradictions of their beloved systems and money in real time is lifefuel. It means that it is already over. Even the most braindead fanatical bootlicking schizos can no longer maintain the simulation

Attached: 1651936435390.png (636x736, 23.92K)

You got me dude. You replied with a wojak. Owned my bro. Btw how is your precious blockchain doing? Or maybe the basement? How long do you think it will be before your own mother is done with your bullshit and kick you out? Terminally online basement dwelling schizo Any Forums incel crypto parasite

Tell me you’re poor without telling me you’re poor

shut the fuck up and kys commie. now go back to the wage cage on your flexible 0 hour contract and work harder for less. israeli fertility is fine.

Governments will promote artificial inseminations (Chad semen) to single women, and make single men (virgins) pay for the state upbringing of the kids through taxes.

line go up

Attached: 1653154652780.jpg (462x663, 54.76K)

less environmental impact == higher standard of living for those who live == more automation, AI and robotics doing shit jobs freeing up time for everyone to work on improving humanity.

Mandatory 1 child policy world wide would solve SOOOOOOOOOOOOO many problems.

Print more = line goes up, only thing that matters

Room temperature IQ post

I can tell you anything you want cause i am not a cowardly insecure spineless manbaby like you. You are rich alpha male bro? Brave uberman? Why anonymous hiding then? Tell me where you live. This poor subhuman wants to fight you. Btw no matter how many guns you buy or how much you try to hide how many walls or shelters you buy how much hate you spew so people would leave your antisocial incel ass alone in the basement no matter what you do we will find you and euthanize you

You ok?

I am more than fine. I am euphoric since things are going so great. Why are you triggered too cause i insulted your precious matrix/blockchain god? Tell me where you live too parasite

You sound upset that's all.
We saw a lot of posts like your's in 2018 too.

It's just money.

Why do you lie? You see posts like mine everywhere. Everyday. Always. You acting ignorant boomer? Or didnt you pay attention at the writings on the walls? Your precious world is crumbling parasite. Too long we have been fighting soon we will be liberated. Even parasites like you. Cause God is great and has salvation for us all

It’s just money user. You can always make more

You are right, but what really matters is WHEN you will be right, I can see a full collapse of capitalism but I'm betting on being somewhere between the middle and end of this century. Meanwhile you can mik the cow a few years more until the house of cards collapse

If it is just money why does it rule the world parasite? If it is just money why is it so hard to kill it? It isnt just money. It is the cancer in your hearts and brains that needs to be healed

this
He did own you, cope

Ye dude for sure. Keep "milking" it or whatever. Keep consuming. It is most definitely really cool, your mindset of trying to squeezeeeee as much of the cancer as possible is definitely gonna work out my dude. Yeah capitalism collapsing is sooooo baaddd. Like...the end of the woooorld right? Wouldnt wanna have that now.

Also good luck with your middle of century plans. Your rotten cancer world is going up in flames 10 years top