Mumu euphoria died down rather quickly

What now, bulltards? You told me the golden bull run is back on the menu.

Attached: OH NO NO NO NO NO.png (1197x556, 126.33K)

I've claimed

Attached: 1594076480261.png (219x230, 34.75K)

Fucking kek, all those smug mumus who thought the dump was really over. Can't wait until these newfags start roping en masse

13000 to liquidate celsius is a must at this point
whales are hunting for that one its a big one
for 2 reasons
1 its just another faggot project
2 whales hate defi because defi is what enabled shit like nft to come into place and the whole lending shit is getting out of hand

we need to purge crypto from all fags before the next run can start

Steady last still up on 24h. Deploying more capital.

Stupid bear, the same pattern has been repeating over and over.

Attached: stupid bear.png (1004x704, 56.71K)

You're the redditor kind who thinks the bear market will magically end tomorrow and we'll climb to 80k, right?
Well, that's indeed gonna happen, in 2024.
Before that, we go sub-10k, I hope you burned all your fiat already and are unable to DCA on lower levels, mumu.

Inflation is over 20%

Will it dump 20% per year and not bounce back?

crazy shit happening on Solana's Solend protocol also, they did an emergency "dao" meeting with one $100k wallet having 97% of the vote and voted to seize the $200m SOL collateral from a whale's $100m stablecoin loan. so they've seized his money. imagine investing in a (((defi))) protocol

Of course there will be relief pumps, they regularly happen in every bear market.
That's when delusional mumus start posting "OMG THE BULL RUN IS BACK" threads.
Then it usually dumps lower a few days or weeks later. It's gradual.
It will be a bear market until late 2023 or 2024, then if BTC isn't flipped until then, the halvening will potentially result in another bull run.

Whales love defi you idiot. Defi suckered in millions of fresh fish for them to eat. Thanks to defi whales can borrow massive amounts of coins for 1% rate and dump them while shorting.
With enough money you can make the price go wherever you want

>Before that, we go sub-10k,
lmao stop snorting raw hopium you pussy bitch newfag
everyone who isn't retarded knows we are going into the negatives and you'll have to pay to get rid of your btc

Bears are posting 1m charts.
Buy.

Attached: 1612802280871.jpg (565x525, 40.05K)

20K regained

Even when BTC dropped to $17.5k barely anyone gave a fuck. That really scares me, why is no one caring about crypto anymore?

What are you talking about? The board was full of panic and Nostradamus level phrophecies. Normies tweeted about $0 value Bitcoin. Newspapers had Bitcoin died articles.

That was nothing compared to 2018.

dude we are nowhere near the bottom kek

Attached: bottom signal women.png (1516x1242, 1.26M)

retard

Not yet. Close, but not yet.

Going by this btc graph, it will also never reach 100k